Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General

Notices

S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General Forum for the P2-platform S60 / V70 / XC70 / S80 models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Serious rookie mistake, GB fluid

Views : 3619

Replies : 81

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 26th, 2020, 09:59   #81
Simmy
Premier Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
Did the reset again and did t said down a second or 2 later, done a 40 mile journey where I know it jolts etc, still doing it, the worst is around 30mph from 4th to 3rd, 3rd to 4th also but not quite as bad, revers does not seem as bad but deffo still a jolt. I have a feeling I have an engine mount loose or sommat else cause once the engine bay is warmed up I can hear a sort of jolty knock but that's not the gearbox as its not warm enough for that to start up, perhaps the drive shaft bolts? I deffo bought a lemon
look at the gearbox torqe mount its at the front. easy access . and only a ten min job to change it if its failed also check wishbone bushes
Simmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2020, 04:29   #82
Bashy
Aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmy View Post
look at the gearbox torqe mount its at the front. easy access . and only a ten min job to change it if its failed also check wishbone bushes
Thanks, already done the torque mount, not the bushes though, they appear to be a big job swapping out the complete control arms