Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Xc90 Sport se 35000 miles 2008my

Views : 1629

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 11:56   #1
Britsud
Anycolouraslongasitsblack

Talking Xc90 Sport se 35000 miles 2008my

XC 90 Sport se d5 6 speed geartronic 2008 my ,35000 miles full dealer history warranty until september, Just had fourth service tax until April ,long mot . Massive spec car , Winter pack,Family pack, Flip down dvd with infra red headsets or just play through the stereo full remote control. Active xenon headlights ,Full 2011 post code sat nav with remote control, Full intergrated phone with Volvo on call, Calcite interior. recent new tyres, and spare wheel. Mud flaps. 7 seats, recent new discs and pads.
his and hers keys

Private plate not included

Car is in mint condition inside and out no dents scratches or paint chips. First to see will buy. The car wants for nothing and has been garaged all its life . Car will be only advertised for 12 days and no where else would like to go to a good home save the dealer making a profit lol.

Check out my profile for a few more pics

Best offer over £18k buys or she goes to dealers

Email brianmonza@sky.com

Had fixed offer from we want any car which the dealer has matched.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg All 2010 006.jpg (220.8 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg wheel 001.jpg (186.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg polestar 001.jpg (208.3 KB, 106 views)
2008my xc90 sport,Polestar 205bhp, Flip down DVD, Full intergrated phone volvo on call, RTI Satnav full post code, privacy glass, Winter pack, Family pack, calcite soft leather, .Bi-xenon active headlights, Brembo discs Redstuff Pads.
Britsud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 17:26   #2
Britsud

Default pictures

Sorry not best pictures I will put some new ones on Friday The Warranty is transferable so new owner will have full cover.
2008my xc90 sport,Polestar 205bhp, Flip down DVD, Full intergrated phone volvo on call, RTI Satnav full post code, privacy glass, Winter pack, Family pack, calcite soft leather, .Bi-xenon active headlights, Brembo discs Redstuff Pads.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 17:41   #3
Andym01207

Would have been just what I am looking for if it was black leather...shame!

Looks lovely btw!
Andym01207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 16:33   #4
Britsud

personal choice always had light interiors in dark cars find the leather seems to wear better as you clean and treat it more often to keep on top of it.

Cheers Bri
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 15:43   #5
Britsud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britsud View Post
personal choice always had light interiors in dark cars find the leather seems to wear better as you clean and treat it more often to keep on top of it.

Cheers Bri
Few more pictures of car to try to show the truly outstanding condition at last sorry for delay I had to get it out of the garage Lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 009.jpg (294.8 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 008.jpg (282.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 006.jpg (242.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 004.jpg (193.4 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 005.jpg (156.7 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 007.jpg (174.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg volvo for sale 003.jpg (144.4 KB, 92 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Britsud For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 18:49   #6
bluey_xc90

Absolutely gorgeous - still very interested in it but reckon kids will trash the light interior!

Suspect timing is wrong for me as was really planning to change mine in about a years time once it had done 100k!
bluey_xc90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 22:43   #7
Britsud

NOW SOLD Thanks for all the interest