Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Discounts available

Views : 1121

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 12:25   #1
ovlov25
Premier Member

Default Discounts available

Hi Guys

I've been posting on this forum for a few months now, very useful and very welcoming. I've decided it was about time to promote the company i work for and try and help all the VOC members as best I can.

I work for www.performancealloys.com probably one of the best known e-retailers of Alloy wheels and tyres, we also supply H&R, Eibach, Bilstein suspension and a wide range of other tasty items.

Just to outline roughly what PerformanceAlloys will be offering VOC members.

1.) VOC members only will be entitled to trade discount, i.e, the amount that we would sell our products to other retailers. Prices will be inclusive VAT and UK/ROI carriage when quoted. We can and will ship worldwide for additional cost

2.) Discounts will apply regardless of product but will not apply where an offer already exits and on a few special order items

3.) Further discounts cannot apply to price matches will other retailers but each transaction will be dealt with at our discretion, if we can upgrade or discount elsewhere this option will be given

4.) Sorry, no price matches with Ebay. Although each transaction looked at individually and at my discretion so please ask!

5.) All further distance selling regs and Terms and conditions of Toshe Trading ltd. apply (Performance Alloys is our trading name) These are available on request. Unfortunately credit cards subject to 2.5% surcharge. You can blame Visa, Mastercard etc. They charge us way too much. No charge for Debit cards. Paypal may be available shortly, again depending on surcharges. Will keep the forum posted on this

6.) Wheels can be purchased in any quantity if available, we also supply a complete range of UHP tyres. Any wheel and tyre set purchased will be delivered balanced and ready to fit. All wheel and tyre sets will be complete with security locks FOC from the PA racing range or McGard locks for additional £24.99. Protective alloy wheel wax also available @ £12.99

7.) We supply ALOT more brands than is advertised on our website, can't see it? Just ask! Need 20" chromes for your XC90? No problem!!

8.) If you need products for non-Volvo vehicles, no probs!

9.) Will need your club ID number to quote at full discount

Ok, a few people will straight away ask about a set discount rate. Well, i've decided that due to the various discount rates we get on different brands its better to offer our products at trade price. If we've got access to new special offers or have purchased something in bulk then this saving can be passed on! Bottom line though is anything from 5 through to maybe 30% or more may be possible!

Also we offer full tech back up and unrivalled customer care, I personally pride myself in a no Bull attitude, ask me a question and i'll give you an honest answer regardless. I should answer most enquires within 24hrs. PM me to do this

For non premier members, soz can't offer the trade prices but you'll have full access to our expertise for general questions and all the other services ie, price match etc that we offer!

I'm very selective about which forums get our discounts, only 2 others at present and we own and run one of those.

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 13:04   #2
CTCNetwork
Forum Support Team

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovlov25 View Post
Hi Guys

I've been posting on this forum for a few months now, very useful and very welcoming. I've decided it was about time to promote the company i work for and try and help all the VOC members as best I can.

I work for www.performancealloys.com probably one of the best known e-retailers of Alloy wheels and tyres, we also supply H&R, Eibach, Bilstein suspension and a wide range of other tasty items.

Just to outline roughly what PerformanceAlloys will be offering VOC members.

1.) VOC members only will be entitled to trade discount, i.e, the amount that we would sell our products to other retailers. Prices will be inclusive VAT and UK/ROI carriage when quoted. We can and will ship worldwide for additional cost

2.) Discounts will apply regardless of product but will not apply where an offer already exits and on a few special order items

3.) Further discounts cannot apply to price matches will other retailers but each transaction will be dealt with at our discretion, if we can upgrade or discount elsewhere this option will be given

4.) Sorry, no price matches with Ebay. Although each transaction looked at individually and at my discretion so please ask!

5.) All further distance selling regs and Terms and conditions of Toshe Trading ltd. apply (Performance Alloys is our trading name) These are available on request. Unfortunately credit cards subject to 2.5% surcharge. You can blame Visa, Mastercard etc. They charge us way too much. No charge for Debit cards. Paypal may be available shortly, again depending on surcharges. Will keep the forum posted on this

6.) Wheels can be purchased in any quantity if available, we also supply a complete range of UHP tyres. Any wheel and tyre set purchased will be delivered balanced and ready to fit. All wheel and tyre sets will be complete with security locks FOC from the PA racing range or McGard locks for additional £24.99. Protective alloy wheel wax also available @ £12.99

7.) We supply ALOT more brands than is advertised on our website, can't see it? Just ask! Need 20" chromes for your XC90? No problem!!

8.) If you need products for non-Volvo vehicles, no probs!

9.) Will need your club ID number to quote at full discount

Ok, a few people will straight away ask about a set discount rate. Well, i've decided that due to the various discount rates we get on different brands its better to offer our products at trade price. If we've got access to new special offers or have purchased something in bulk then this saving can be passed on! Bottom line though is anything from 5 through to maybe 30% or more may be possible!

Also we offer full tech back up and unrivalled customer care, I personally pride myself in a no Bull attitude, ask me a question and i'll give you an honest answer regardless. I should answer most enquires within 24hrs. PM me to do this

For non premier members, soz can't offer the trade prices but you'll have full access to our expertise for general questions and all the other services ie, price match etc that we offer!

I'm very selective about which forums get our discounts, only 2 others at present and we own and run one of those.

Ohhh... Dodgy, dodgy...

Cheap spacers for me then..

You may want to PM Bob re the commercial aspect of things here..
Wouldn't want to see you being squashed for not abiding by the rules etc..

Des. . .
People should not be afraid of their governments.
"He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than 10 years of your
Governments should be afraid of their people... "V"
courts & tribunals. Just stay out of his way." "I plan to."
CTCNetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 13:09   #3
IC
S60R/V70R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCNetwork View Post
Hi,

Ohhh... Dodgy, dodgy...

Des. . .
Hi Des, He's already asked!

VOC Speed Challenge Champion 2007/08/Joint Winner 2009
Motor Sport Challenge Winner 2008/Joint Winner 2009

<font size=2><font color=RoyalBlue>
</font></font>

IC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 13:23   #4
ovlov25
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCNetwork View Post
Hi,

Ohhh... Dodgy, dodgy...

Des. . .
Des, I don't sell 'cheap' spacers, only high quality competitively priced ones

Feel free to PM me if you need prices etc.

William
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 10:35   #5
MrP

although i am unlikely to buy anything, thanks for the offer

about time i forced myself to got a VOC membership i think
MrP is offline   Reply With Quote