Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

It’s here - S90 Inscription Pro

Views : 2056

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 15th, 2019, 19:44   #1
Iainmc

Default It’s here - S90 Inscription Pro

Car turned up yesterday, Not happy that it had been driven 58 miles from the dealer and then put through a car wash before being handed over. So first thing this morning I washed it, polished and waxed it also gave the wheels a proper clean and wax protection. Love the car, drives well, auto gearbox is responsive, can’t fault the car at all. Windows are being tinted next week as it needs it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 78CCDEB4-F0EC-4A51-8D71-06ADBAF7D6BD.jpg (178.9 KB, 227 views)
Old Jun 15th, 2019, 20:15   #2
Quonker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iainmc View Post
Car turned up yesterday, Not happy that it had been driven 58 miles from the dealer and then put through a car wash before being handed over. So first thing this morning I washed it, polished and waxed it also gave the wheels a proper clean and wax protection. Love the car, drives well, auto gearbox is responsive, can’t fault the car at all. Windows are being tinted next week as it needs it
I’ve had mine for 5 months now, covered 10K miles and loved every mile.

Best car I have ever driven.
Old Jun 15th, 2019, 22:07   #3
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Love the colour in that shape especially with new & shiny.........You will be pleased you had given the paint work a protection/wax in a few months.
Old Jun 16th, 2019, 06:40   #4
Iainmc

When the sun is out, I love the green and blue flecks that are in the paint, when over cast it looks like a flat black but then pops in the sun
Old Jun 16th, 2019, 14:39   #5
yeoman
Master Member

Quote:
Congrats and happy motoring.
yeoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 17:23   #6
Iainmc

Have done 500 miles on the car and love it, such a comfortable car. It just eats the motorway miles up
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 17:32   #7
VOLVOL0VER
Master Member

Quote:
Have done 500 miles on the car and love it, such a comfortable car. It just eats the motorway miles up
congratulations happy motoring beautiful machine
Old Jun 20th, 2019, 08:13   #8
jonnyu

Very nice config. Foreign diplomat worthy
Old Jun 20th, 2019, 10:50   #9
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Not to worry. It probably has plenty of life left in it.
Old Jun 20th, 2019, 15:40   #10
elotro

Quote:
Congratulations! It looks fantastic in Black!

Just courious, how long did it take to get it since you ordered it? Mine it´s delayed and just want to know if it´s a general problem or just my unit.
elotro is offline   Reply With Quote