Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1999 V70 XT 2.4 Auto For Sale

Views : 1155

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 5th, 2023, 10:52   #1
walshy

Default 1999 V70 XT 2.4 Auto For Sale

Decided it’s time for a clear out of some my Volvo’s. Of my 6 there’s going to be 3 going over the next few weeks.
So first up is my V70.
It’s a V reg with 140k on it. Didn’t get any history or even a book pack with it.
Mot is until October. Passed with a couple of advisories with front tyres being mentioned. There’s a couple of part worns my mate gave me in the boot for it.
Tailgate spoiler that had been stuck on with tape is on the back seat.
There’s a bit of rust on the front wing and a small patch of lacquer peel on the roof. Stereo has lost the code after a battery change.
I’m making this sound bad but it’s actually a decent big car that drives well just don’t want to give any false impressions.
I bought this last year as a project and had a big plan but for various reasons it never happened hence the clear out.
Looking for offers around the £1400 mark but if anybody is interested then I won’t be hard to deal with.
Once this goes my S40 mk1 phase 1 T4 is next then my V50 T5 is going.
Now to figure out putting pics up

Last edited by walshy; Feb 5th, 2023 at 10:58.
walshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2023, 10:57   #2
walshy

Some more pics including the bad bits.
As I said I’m making it sound worse than it actually is just don’t want to say it’s something it’s not
Old Mar 8th, 2023, 22:54   #3
walshy

Any interest I’m open to sensible offers. It’s not moved since I took these pics and posted last time so definitely surplus to requirements
Old Mar 9th, 2023, 09:24   #4
britten_mark

I'll ask my son about this - he wants mine off me but I love it so much!
britten_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2023, 15:49   #5
walshy

Just bumping this to say I’m open to sensible offers. The wing has been replaced and front tyres changed.
It’s a good base for rolling resto or just run as is as I was going to do.
Reason for quick sale is a young family member has just had a serious medical diagnosis and I’m trying to raise some cash for changes that needs to be done to her dads house. Every little helps in the long run. I’ve also got my s40 t4 going to auction next week in Newcastle.
Sorry for the sob story but that’s the reason for the clear out.