Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo T5 for sale

Views : 1318

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 20:33   #1
T5Dave

Smile Volvo T5 for sale

Hi, I have a phase 2 T5 for sale. W reg, manual in metallic silver and black leather interior. It is just about to turn 170k and has MOT until September. Tax available at face value if required. Service history record to 155k. I have decided a diesel would be better for the local running around that I do.

There are a few niggles as follows;
The warning light is lit and the message says it is due an airbag service. This came on after I replaced a bulb in the climate control panel so dont know if this set it off, but was not on before.
The engine management light is on and when idling it searches a bit so figure the ETM needs doing? It has the yellow sticker ETM but must be due again. Been quoted £75 from salvo fow a replacement plus £20 to have it reprogrammed by David Pengelley in Nottingham. Alternatively, I have read there is a guy it could be sent to who will refurbish the one thats on with contactless parts for £120. Runs fine otherwise and only really needs doing if it bothers you.

In fair condition except for: Wing - looks ok but is pushed up a little bit so not perfect. I've been quoted £35 from salvo for a second hand one they have in stock and apparently they just bolt on. The front bumper has a few clips loose too on the other side. The alloys could do with a refurb. There are a few marks and bits commensurate with age but nothing else to mention specifically. Interior in decent nick.

It has a stainless steel exhaust (not loud). Good tyres, Electrics work fine - Cruise, sunroof, instrument cluster, CD stereo, etc. Cobra alarm, recent wishbone, Good engine, box and clutch. No leaks or nasty surprises.

I have been completely honest with this ad and, as mentioned, am selling only as I only do local runs and could do with something a bit more economical (Getting 22mpg in the T5), NOT because of the faults. Hence I am asking £1000 no offers at all please. It is worth that to me and if I cant get that I shall keep it and enjoy it a little longer. After all - its stonkingly fast!

Thanks for reading my ad. I'm Dave, and can be reached on 07970202429.
Live in Heanor, Derbyshire.
T5Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 16:20   #2
tc
VOC Member

Is this still for sale?..Any Pics?
tc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, volvo t5