Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > LPG, CNG & LNG - General Info and Issues

Notices

LPG, CNG & LNG - General Info and Issues Share experiences and problems

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

FAQ Faults & Tips for factory Volvo Bifuel LPG / CNG

Views : 48265

Replies : 33

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 28th, 2021, 19:40   #31
happybunny50

Default Lpg cng

Thanks for all this information. I currently have a lpg bifuel which immediately dies when i switch to LPG, (it does not revert to petrol).
Apparently when in petrol the car has 12 volts but when I switch over it only gets 8 volts.
happybunny50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to happybunny50 For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 2nd, 2021, 18:34   #32
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Quote:
Thanks for all this information...
I switch over it only gets 8 volts.
That's nice to know. This is an information thread, if that is apparent to you, and it is, why would you attempt to mess-up the thread for all?

Now we've to bother the admin to delete this post.
Old Oct 9th, 2021, 23:20   #33
Andrewrennard

Dear forum members I am reaching out to you knowledgeable fellows .I am the owner of a 2005 volvo s60 bi fuel CNG model I have relocated my gas distributor and had the stepper motor refurbished. My dilemma is I sent the old step motor away with the piston attached. When I received the refurbished step motor back the piston was with it but not attached how do I connect the piston to the arm of the stepper motor ..???
Andrewrennard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2021, 14:20   #34
Russki

Haven't been here for a while. I can share some documentation about Koltec system fitted to Volvos. It is a pretty good guide. The only trick is that its is in russian. If you can't read Russian please use Google translate. Hope it helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf koltec.pdf (948.3 KB, 22 views)
Russki is offline   Reply With Quote