Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

XC90 '02–'15 General Forum for the P2-platform XC90 model

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Xc90 T6 problems

Views : 35170

Replies : 72

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 06:48   #1
AnthonySitch

Angry Xc90 T6 problems

I love my xc90 so much but am incredibly fed up with it and with Volvo I'm sorry to say. My car went back to the garage I bought it from as the brakes SUDDENLY stopped working so I had to get it back on a flat bed! It turned out that both front calipers had melted!?!? They were changed under warranty and I got the car back a week later. When driving back from the garage I then got a blow out on the motor way. The car was not feeling right after the garage visit!! The car if driven in any form of traffic for 10-20 minutes would make banging and pinking noises from the brakes and would audioably stick when stopping and pulling away (not really felt though ). They were still getting so hot that I burnt my finger touching the alloy wheel!! The car since the first garage visit is surging slightly back and forth when driving. The Car has since been to Volvo they have had it for two weeks as they didn't know why and have since but more callipers on it (clearly not gonna solve the issue as happened once already) was due to get the car back yesterday and was told that the awd isn't working!!!!! So they are looking into it today :-( fortunately its under warranty from the garage I bought it from!! Have physically had the car with me for 24 days and today it had been with the garage for 26 days and going up! anybody suffered anything similar. Also info display on left side of dash is not working. I love this car so much but so far nothing but trouble

Xc90 T6 03 75k with a few mods
AnthonySitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awd, brakes, info display, surging