Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 300/66 Series General > 300/66 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1981 volvo 343 dl for sale

Views : 5009

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 12:46   #1
jaynewt24

Default 1981 volvo 343 dl for sale

here is my 81 volvo 343 dl 1.4 which i am regretably selling due to lack of money and work at the moment due to the current financial climate and two many other projects to sort out,the car has only covered 42k miles and was owend by and old guy before me who said he new the two previous owners who were both old guys so i expect the milage to be genuine but the car is showing signs of its age it had a bit of surface rust around the arches and drivers door witch i have spayed so its not briliant and the bottom fronts of both wings are rotten but not structual and no problems with the mot.
The underside is solid with no rot anywhere some of the factory underseal is starting to peel off though so could do with some attention soon,the clutch will proberly need changing in the next 1000 miles or so as its nearing the end of its life but is working fine at the mo and drives fine,these are simple to change and only about £30 for a new one,the interior is in good condition and a nice retro brown 70's style.
Basically if your just after a cheap retro classic to drive around in this is good to go as it is,but if your looking for a show car this will need a fair bit of work to get it looking fresh
it has an mot until end oct 2009 and sailed through only needing a new exhaust maifold which i have fitted it has no tax and finally IT IS NOT FOR SALE WITH THE STARMAG WHEELS it will have the original steels on it.

I'd prefer this car to go to an enthusiast who would look after and appreciate it rather than somebody looking to strip it and drift it.

£300

I AM LOCATED IN BROMSGROVE WORCESTERSHIRE 07769715006 JAY.

jaynewt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:06   #2
billibob1980

Hi is the above still for sale?

Cheers

Richard
billibob1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 20:06   #3
Calllan

this is back for sale now
Calllan is offline   Reply With Quote