Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea

Views : 452493

Replies : 857

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 24th, 2014, 14:07   #681
TruckbusUK
Petrolhead+Lots of Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvoid View Post
as your pm box is full
how much for this please
Best to give them a phone, details are on the first post of this thread.

hope it helps
TruckbusUK is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TruckbusUK For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 26th, 2014, 16:00   #682
reg_D5

Quick thanks to Simon. Discs and pads ordered saved about £80 on list. Brilliant.
reg_D5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to reg_D5 For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 09:41   #683
JohnL

I must add my thanks to Simon and Mike at FRF for their help in supplying parts, they are just so helpful, and nothing seems to be too much trouble for them!
Great service, restores my faith in the Franchised dealerships.
John
JohnL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnL For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 09:09   #684
mauser1905

Default Thanks Mike @FRF Volvo

+1 to Mike
got xc90 rubber mats, hub caps and touch up pen from FRF Volvo. Happy to be a repeat customer.
mauser1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mauser1905 For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 20:25   #685
wellsy

massive thanks to the parts guys at FRF , so helpful and friendly when i called and gave me a fantastic price .
will be calling back very soon for a few more parts
wellsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wellsy For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 22:39   #686
Steve940estate
Steam Driven PC Owner.

Thanks to the guys at FRF my distributor cap and rotor arm,nice genuine Bosch ones, and set of plugs arrived as expected today.

Genuine parts at pattern part prices !

Don't be like me and sit about all day waiting for the courier to deliver, take advantage of the text service offered to track your parcel. I couldn't remember my mobile number when I ordered the parts, doh !
Steve940estate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve940estate For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 18:06   #687
C320

Thanks to the guys at FRF my facelift XC90 grille arrived this morning.

Fantastic price and the online delivery tracking to my door is fantastic. I was able to work from home this morning as I had been notified by text of my hour slot being between 9.30 am & 10.30 am. Part arrived just before 10am and new grille fitted within 5 minutes! Great not having to wait at home all day
C320 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C320 For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 30th, 2015, 10:49   #688
ASt85
Premier Member

Once again superb service and prices from FRF. Whichever Simon is doing the parts trace and pricing, the result is always the same. Genuine Volvo parts that always fit, timed delivery so you don't have to hang about all day and prices well below any other supplier.

Thanks again.
Alan

V70 SE 2004 2.3L T5 Geartronic, C70 2005 2.0T Automatic, Sold 2.4l 20 Valve Automatic Torslander Sold 854 GLT 20v Auto
ASt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ASt85 For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 5th, 2015, 16:48   #689
Rufe
TRADER

Hello everyone,

This is Simon (aka Rufe), and this is just a quick update to thank everyone for your continued support of us here at FRF Volvo in Swansea!

I have to apologise for not being around on here so much these days but just to clarify I am still very much involved in supplying discounted mail order parts all around the world to users of this forum.

An update is needed though I guess, because as since May 2014 I have been acting as Parts Manager of our dealership while the regular Parts manager has been off on long term absence. As it is still unclear whether or not he will be returning I am unsure at this point if or when I will be the permanent Parts Manager but this is not of concern to anyone I guess!

This does not affect anything at all here as I still have all of our parts team (including myself) answering many calls each day from Volvo Owners Club forum users and as can be testified from posts in this thread we do always do our very best to make sure we keep everyone happy at all times.

As I have seen mentioned above we also now have a second Simon here working in our parts team who is currently doing his best to learn this job as quickly as he can. He does have a Ford parts background of many years so is not new to parts sales, which of course helps him (and us!) a lot.

(However, I will add that in the unfortunate event of any issues that happen to catch us out, please simply let us know and we will always do everything in our power to rectify any problems as quickly as possible!)

So once again, from myself and everyone here at FRF Volvo in Swansea, thank you for your continued support!

Simon Hurford, aka Rufe (on here at least!)
Acting Parts manager
FRF Volvo

NOTE:
For all Volvo parts price enquiries please carry on to call us in the way I have been recommending for the last few years:

01792 790066 or 01792 784272 and if you mention the words Volvo Owners Club (or our tried & tested discount code "C3") then who ever you talk to here will immediately understand what to do and change our prices accordingly!

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rufe For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 5th, 2015, 16:59   #690
Rufe
TRADER

Quote:
Originally Posted by C320 View Post
Thanks to the guys at FRF my facelift XC90 grille arrived this morning.

Fantastic price and the online delivery tracking to my door is fantastic. I was able to work from home this morning as I had been notified by text of my hour slot being between 9.30 am & 10.30 am. Part arrived just before 10am and new grille fitted within 5 minutes! Great not having to wait at home all day
Thank you for mentioning this as this is very good to hear.

We really can not fault Interlink at all and have been happy with them since using them a few years ago. Their updates are proving second to none so as long as we are given a mobile number (or an email address if preferred) then you will receive a text (or email) in the morning of the delivery stating a one hour delivery window. They even update their tracking links through the day to show you how many drops the driver has left before you and it is a fantastic service at no extra cost to our customers.

Smaller orders will be sent with Royal Mail to save on delivery cost and to give them credit they are also very good, only having a few extremely rare problems. Considering the volume we ship out daily they have also been great.

Simon

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rufe For This Useful Post:

Tags
discounted parts, frf, genuine parts, good service, mail order, simon, volvo parts