Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

S60 d5 for sale immaculate

Views : 1769

Replies : 12

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:28   #1
Unreal master tech

Default S60 d5 for sale immaculate

Hi guys I have an immaculate s60 d5 automatic se lux for sale it has a full main dealer history it has covered 115k with one owner from new. It is a 2005 face lift model it is the 165hp engine in this car. It has just had a service & ignition barrel replaced within last 2 months this car really has wanted for nothing. It is metallic green with full black leather interior with electric & heated seats etc the bodywork is exceptional if anyone is interested the car is in Edinburgh but I can send pictures if you pm me I am looking for £3000 but open to offers as I would rather the car was continued to be looked after someone who values it as much as I do

Last edited by Unreal master tech; Jan 1st, 2014 at 09:44.
Unreal master tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 21:08   #2
Unreal master tech

Smile

First person that came to see it bought it at the full asking price I honestly can't believe no one contacted me from the forum about this car it was simply immaculate just proves the old saying though first to view will buy!!
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 23:27   #3
mechakev
Master Member

Well...no photos...and I've got an s60. Sounds nice though
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:47   #4
cheshired5
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal master tech View Post
I honestly can't believe no one contacted me from the forum about this car
And I honestly can't believe anyone still tries to sell a car without pics.
I'm sure there'll be others for sale.........and who knows, they may come with photos.
cheshired5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 18:22   #5
Simon Jones
Premier Member

A lot of stuff is advertised as immaculate / mint, etc but the reality rarely lives up to the hype. Not saying this advert falls into that category, but photos really are the best way to sell cars. As the seller said "First person that came to see it bought it" - perhaps if all the people on the forum could see it too, it would have gone even quicker
Simon Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 19:05   #6
S60D5-185
Me ? Surely Not!

Location: 2007 Volvo XC90 D5 Geartronic. South of Hadrians Wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Jones View Post
A lot of stuff is advertised as immaculate / mint, etc but the reality rarely lives up to the hype. Not saying this advert falls into that category, but photos really are the best way to sell cars. As the seller said "First person that came to see it bought it" - perhaps if all the people on the forum could see it too, it would have gone even quicker
Or the guy that bought it was very easily pleased.

Without photos we shall never know but i think it is lazy not to post any and expect people to be falling over themselves to buy it.

I will try hard to get to sleep tonight knowing what i have missed

2007 Volvo XC90 D5 SE Geartronic
S60D5-185 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to S60D5-185 For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 21:05   #7
cheshired5
Premier Member

Wink

IF the car was sold as quickly as the OP suggests and for the asking price too, that suggests to me it was underpriced.
With better promotion and more viewers/prospects from here, there could realistically have been a bidding war and the sale price could've been massive!
Instead of being pleased with a quick sale, I would be gutted I'd just missed out on hundreds of pounds.

Unreal Master Tech is certainly not an unreal master salesman!
cheshired5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheshired5 For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 21:11   #8
GrahamBrown1
VOC Member

hahah made me laugh

Current- 05 XC90 D5 Exec, 12 XC70 D4 AWD Se Lux, 14 S80 D3 Se Lux
GrahamBrown1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 07:36   #9
S60D5-185
Me ? Surely Not!

Location: 2007 Volvo XC90 D5 Geartronic. South of Hadrians Wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
IF the car was sold as quickly as the OP suggests and for the asking price too, that suggests to me it was underpriced.
With better promotion and more viewers/prospects from here, there could realistically have been a bidding war and the sale price could've been massive!
Instead of being pleased with a quick sale, I would be gutted I'd just missed out on hundreds of pounds.

Unreal Master Tech is certainly not an unreal master salesman!

Is UNREAL the same as NOT FOR REAL ?

2007 Volvo XC90 D5 SE Geartronic
S60D5-185 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S60D5-185 For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 21:12   #10
Unreal master tech

He who laughs last laughs longest?! I never loaded pictures as I work in a dealership (so am real?!)it is not the done thing to be making profit through my position. I got the car as it came in as a trade in the guy never missed a service & replaced,everything as soon as he was aware it was required. Given I see these cars everyday of my life and have done for over 15 years I know what is clean & what is immaculate as I said I would,rather they went on to people like you (forum members) that value these cars that's why I offered it here first & did state to contact me & I would forward pictures. The car was worth £3000 all day long looking at what is offered on here & autotrader prices I am no rip off merchant...that said Christmas is paid off now...so am sleeping great too?!