Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

New XC60 - anything to look out for?

Views : 3438

Replies : 35

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 22nd, 2019, 00:46   #31
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Ambient lighting, it changes the lighting near the interior light above the centre console and above the rear doors, it is very subtle, it give a very faint glow onto the centre console, I have mine on purple but it is hardly noticeable.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2019, 17:22   #32
PhilipT5

Cheers Nu11eaf. I found the mirrors were part of the memory seat pack too, so rules that one out sadly.

I wish the R-dynamic dial set up didn't change the sensus screen as well, I like the standard look there but prefer the red dials.
Nice that they chuck in the extras like first aid kit, cargo net and even a bottle of Prosecco and flowers for the wife!
Old Sep 30th, 2019, 19:36   #33
ripstandem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstandem View Post
Surprised you saying engine tappety, just been out for listen to engine,I know engine noise is subjective, but stood next to car with engine running no tappety noises or excessive noise, will admit would sound a lot better with another cylinder or two though.
Touring Highlands, Inner Hebredes and kintyre next week, low 30s mpg there and I will be pleased. Will report back.
Just short of 700 miles, start and return point Wigtownshire, returned 32.6 mpg, not too bad.
ripstandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2019, 11:31   #34
IguanaMAM
On My Second Volvo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstandem View Post
Just short of 700 miles, start and return point Wigtownshire, returned 32.6 mpg, not too bad.
Compared to my 25 mpg that is positively awesome! Really need to take the car out of Dynamic mode sometime!

Next:.....
Now: V90 T4 Momentum (MY19) | Bright Silver | Privacy Glass | OEM Retro Reverse Camera | OEM Dog Guard!
Previous: XC60 T5 AWD Momentum (MY19) | Osmium Grey
IguanaMAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2019, 14:29   #35
ripstandem

Quote:
Originally Posted by IguanaMAM View Post
Compared to my 25 mpg that is positively awesome! Really need to take the car out of Dynamic mode sometime!
That's some right foot you have there.
Do you select dynamic each journey or is it set up in driver profile?
ripstandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2019, 20:31   #36
WhatNext?

At 14 000 miles plus, my average is 34 mpg (T5 XC60)
Just had first service ...

Last edited by WhatNext?; Oct 1st, 2019 at 22:26.
WhatNext? is offline   Reply With Quote