Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

04 Volvo S60 d5 SE

Views : 473

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 15th, 2018, 14:15   #1
mechakev
Master Member

Cool 04 Volvo S60 d5 SE

£1250

Volvo S60 D5 SE finished in metallic silver

I have owned it for over 6 years, having bought it from Ray Chapmans York. I am selling as I bought another Volvo D5, but an estate this time.

2.4 ltr turbo diesel - 5 cylinder D5 engine - no DPF from factory
114k on the clock
Mot 29th December
Full service history inc proof of cambelt and kit
5 speed manual gear box
163hp & 250 ft/lbs torque

Car drives extremely well, lots of power, no untoward noises etc. This is not the usual rubbish passed from person to person.

*Full black leather interior with aluminium trim and sports seats. Very very comfortable
*Dual zone climate control in full working order. Never been re-gassed as it's not broken or leaking.
*Memory electric driver's seat
*Tilt and slide factory fitted sun roof with no leaks
*Electric mirrors (settings stored on seat settings)
*Auto dimming rear mirror
*17" Volvo BBS split rim alloys with good tyres (matching branded pairs, no ditch finders)
*Cruise control with steering wheel controls
*High performance sound system - 9 speaker Dolby system with 4 disc dash cd multi-changer and amplifier.
*Standard Volvo high level of safety - air bags everywhere
*Front fog lights

Car exhibits some wear as can be expected but I would describe it as being in good condition for it's age. When viewing, I'll save you the trouble and point out the cosmetic issues etc.

Please note, alarm doesn't work (typical battery leak, I pulled the fuse) and parking sensors are a bit... Unreliable.

Before sale, car will be cleaned, waxed and polished..as long as it doesn't rain!

Thanks for looking!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FPeWRKY4HvD9RYcw1

Hope that link works...should have photos. Will update when home with photos of it cleaned! Excuse the over explanation of stuff...it's the text I've used in other places!

Last edited by mechakev; May 15th, 2018 at 14:22.
mechakev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2018, 19:45   #2
AndyPants
VOC Member

I've driven this car at least a few times and it's always been a pleasurable comfy beast!

Kev has looked after this car and I think he's underselling it if anything. What a car for the money, if I wanted a diesel I'd have it