Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > LPG, CNG & LNG - General Info and Issues

Notices

LPG, CNG & LNG - General Info and Issues Share experiences and problems

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

More major issues with LPG conversion from Classicswede ....

Views : 8739

Replies : 56

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2014, 22:48   #51
bullstiff

I sense a touch of enjoyment in Bongodaves current responses, perhaps now would be the time to leave him well alone if not this will roll around and around.
Bongodave, I don't think anyone set out to " get you" perhaps your posts have created ( rightly or wrongly) bad feeling towards you. As I suggested earlier perhaps a short break and then a reintroduction would benefit your situation.
Regards
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 22:51   #52
SonyVaio
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
With respect is that an assumptive diagnosis or a dig?

If it is based in knowledge of Daves Bi polar, I think its a bit out of order Brian

Which is it? - cheers

Regards
Hey VR,

Technically that is a supposition it is about Dave?

I shall acquest your request and it is a deduction of an assumptive correlation of posed debatical points raised and pronounced.

The Following User Says Thank You to SonyVaio For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 23:00   #53
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodave View Post
Qualifications being?

Surley a psychologist would look at it from a constructive angle, i,e. protect yourself, they ARE out to get you!

No psychologist would say that, in the same sentance as 'i feel you are dissing me!' lol. Nice try Fraud. ;-)
Dave

I am probably just one or two of the over 108,000 people in here that probably understands you, and would possibly be on your side (as I have been in one or five threads)...!!!!!!!!

I am however also getting a bit tired of your responses - especially toward me when I am trying to assist you and guide you toward a certain action, and actually when I am on your side...!!

I dread to think what would happen if I was fighting with you.

However, I shall bow out and not support you from now on. I am a pretty good person to have on side even if I say so myself, although I am sure many forum members in here will also so substantiate.

Regards my qualifications?

Well my current job involves picking rubbish up from the streets - so you could call me a dustman, although in todays political correct society that would be a refuse collector............

Ok I am a refuse collector then!!!!!!......

It is your loss.

Regards

oh and I forgot to add-

Please do not challenge me regards human behaviour, psychology,neurology, the brain, the working of the human being as an entity or anything similar because I will simply ignore you. Not because I am ignorant, but because it is simply my choice. Trusting you respect and understand that, and that the reason for my ignoring you is due to what you post

Ta!!

Last edited by volvorocks; Jan 18th, 2014 at 23:07. Reason: removed the P from collector - P in collector...moron...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to volvorocks For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 23:04   #54
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyVaio View Post
Hey VR,

Technically that is a supposition it is about Dave?

I shall acquest your request and it is a deduction of an assumptive correlation of posed debatical points raised and pronounced.

Hi Brian

Not in it for a fight but what you write makes no sense. I like simple English...lol

Hey, lets not fall out over a certain someone.

I like you

Notwithstanding I do understand Bongo has Bipolar and wonder as to your comment.

Regards
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 23:33   #55
Burdekin
Chief Bodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
I object to this post, not just because it breaches forum rules but for various other reasons?

Action?????

Maybe my avatar is offensive and needs removal and is of more importance??

Phil
So you agree or empathise with Bongodave that Dai contributed or caused Pete's death in anyway? This guy has stepped over the line on many occasions and has purposely gone out of his way to agitate and insult members on here. If he hasn't got the social skills to be able to contribute with some normality then he doesn't belong here in my opinion. He only brings negative feelings and this isn't an instition to help folk with mental problems and we could be making things worse, you included...

Last edited by Burdekin; Jan 18th, 2014 at 23:36.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Burdekin For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 23:42   #56
Orca2
I've Been Banned

It might be better for all concerned if this thread locked now, nothing of value is ever going to come of it. Bongo most certainly is not benefitting from us carrying this spat on, i would urge all concerned to recognise that his posts are not entirely rational, nor is his motivation in continually chasing these shadows. I think he genuinely thinks he is helping to right some wrong. Allowing this to continue in this way is helping no one. mods ,please lock it up and remove it.
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 00:03   #57
cumbrianmale
Forum Support Team

I have moved the relavent posts from this thread to the OP's original thread on the issue.

This will remain locked as it is of no help to anyone.

Previous Volvos
90 240 GL B230FB Auto
96 940 CD
13 V40 D2 R-design
89 745 GLE
98 V90 3.0 24v
98 945 Celebration Auto
96 965 SE Auto
86 744 GL
81 244 DL
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cumbrianmale For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread