Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Wants
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

850r

Views : 591

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 19:35   #1
RSF
Master Member

Default 850r

Any one seen any about reasonably priced in west midlands?or got one.
I'm thinking of spending a load on my current t5 as Ive already spent a bit but tbh I would rather get rid of my t5 and have a rare 850R.
850R not v70 please pm if you have one or know of any,willing to px a black t5 estate which needs a little tidy up or pay cash march-april ish when my policy is up.
I will travel for a reliable taxed and motd one.
dont mind one that needs a little work,saloon or estate,would preffer manual but happy to get a auto and swap box.
Mines a manual 850 gle t5,full black leathers,2&1/2" down pipe and stainless all the way threw (fully decated),looks like a 850R to be fair has 17" R type rims,not in the best condition but tyres are mint,flamer kit fitted but Ive never used it,full black leathers,new sachez clutch fitted,Ive took the mbc and dump valve off but will be fitting new ones soon.To be fair it needs the bonnet arms fitted as bonnet blew back and bent them,the edges of the bonnet painted,rims re furbed oh and drivers door lock sorting and the car would be mint,it is mint,no rust or any thing on it at all,interior is a bit worn which is to be expected,all electrics work except drivers mirror.
I may sell it for £750 but to be fair Ive spent that on it over the last few months and would rather px against a 850R,as I say I'm happy to pay cash so don't think I only want to px,I just cant buy till my policy is up due to having another 850 occupying the drive.

After a completely standard 850R,dont matter if its not standard or if it high miled but I guess it all boils down to what needs doing and price.

As I say,I'd px or pay cash when my policy is up,if yor real far away,I dont mind traveling if it is reliable and been looked after.

I would like a gul or a black one but I will consider any as I plan on getting it like new,this is why I dont mind a few problems,you dont need to not tell me about silly little things that need doing.Let me know all the problems if any and if it is class c or any thing.

Wanted a 850R from day one and I have the money for one and to be honest,I really want a gul any other considered though,please let me know the miles and what sort of money your after,also what reg it is (I would like a M reg but I dont mind).

I will be looking all this year for one and to be fair I may take a cheap battered one and spend money on a re build as I doubt theres any immaculate/standard/low miled 850R's about.
ATB

T5 WANTED,CHEAP PROJECT WITH MOT

Last edited by RSF; Jan 16th, 2010 at 19:42.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote