Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 140/164 Series General > 140/164 Series Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Wanted volvo 142

Views : 2661

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 11:19   #11
kishor kassie

Default 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk1inastate View Post
Hi
After a 142, any spec and any size engine, ideally in good condition
Bit vague but can't seem to find too many, understand they seem to be quiet rare
Thanks for your time
Jack
Hi Jack

My mate has a lovely one, does not need any work BUT he is abroad for a short break. He will be back in Jan. You can call me on 078 2887 9494

Ta
Kassie
kishor kassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 11:53   #12
Mk1inastate

Would definitely be interested, will call later
Mk1inastate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2014, 12:15   #13
Audrey Old
VOC Member

Default Volvo 142 wanted

Due to an enforced move I have to sell several classic Volvo's, as my new place simply isn't big enough. I have been restoring a 1968 Volvo 142S for a while now and its currently being readied for respray. It has the B18 engine, is RHD but fitted with Volvo 240 seats as I like their comfort.
I last drove it last year, to get the brakes overhauled; it now has all new brake pipes.

Snags - previous owner has yet to find its log-book, it would need trailering as it hasn't got an MoT and most importantly IT MUST GO BEFORE MID MARCH. I don't want to put it on ebay, besides I can visit you and see progress sometimes as its not far from you, and I sometimes go to the Portsmouth Section VOC meetings!

Mail me on paultill@tesco.net if interested, otherwise I must sell it elsewhere.

Regards

Paul
Audrey Old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 20:17   #14
Audrey Old
VOC Member

Just to advise my Volvo 142S has now been sold. Bought by a local friend who has Amazon experience plus a P1800 so not far to go and look at its continued progress.

That leaves a couple of 164s....... make me an offer as both must go despite being fine cars in most respects.

Paul
Audrey Old is offline   Reply With Quote