Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > General Volvo and Motoring Discussions

Notices

General Volvo and Motoring Discussions This forum is for messages of a general nature about Volvos that are not covered by other forums and other motoring related matters of interest. Users will need to register to post/reply.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo diagnostics -map of members that can help

Views : 355105

Replies : 407

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 20:38   #61
tulipandthistle

added myself also, I live in the North West of Ireland.
tulipandthistle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tulipandthistle For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 23:01   #62
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

what a monoply so so so so so glad i run a classic volvo when motors where real motors without the junk in the trunk if i gain any info that may help you folks i will relay it good luck with all your issues on sensors , ecu reading etc

i tought £100 to hook me transit up just to cut a spare key was bad enough lol .............

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:22   #63
600SRAD

Could please do with some help in the Salford/Manchester area , recently bought a 2008 C70 which I think is an amazing car however it has been plagued with a list of problems mainly engine management lights , the car is under warranty which is fast running out but the light is back on again for the fourth time , is there anyone local who could read the codes for me so I can pinpoint the problem , car dealer keeps clearing code saying its coming up unknown ? Also due to go back for an air con leak so I would like to tell the dealer the problem .
On a different note I am really impressed with volvo build quality and attention to detail I have previously owned BMW,Audi,Lexus plus others and the volvo if not better I'd Definitely up there with them
600SRAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:25   #64
geezer1949

so what if my code reader is counterfete at least I can find out what the problem is without wasting £70 there's always one isn't there
geezer1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 20:11   #65
Darth Vol
Exploring Europe

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulipandthistle View Post
added myself also, I live in the North West of Ireland.
As above - similar to M I'm in Sligo so can assist with Volvo 850 Series and Phase 1 S/V70 Series which use the flash code reader. Also able to scan most post 1997 Volkswagen passenger cars for peanuts using original Rosstech software and lead - not the cheap Chinese stuff.

Might I just add the Marty (tulipandthistle) is totally sound and extremely helpful in all matters both Volvo and BMW.

Pm me or contact me via the Skype link to the left.

Note: am happy to meet people who need their volvos scanned without seeing them charged €90.24 incl vat at the main dealers. That includes anyone around the BT93 5FJ region of Northern Ireland as going to enniskillen frequently.
Cheers Bren

Last edited by Darth Vol; Nov 9th, 2012 at 20:14.
Darth Vol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 18:24   #66
mtl

Added myself to the map

Now :-

1999 Volvo C70 T5
mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:06   #67
DJT

Wish there was someone close to Milton Keynes. This bloody car is driving me nuts!
DJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:23   #68
jamessalmons1973

hello,

I have a PPC BSR for sale. It's on Ebay right now, if there isn't anyone near you can can get this one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2211769094...84.m1555.l2649

James
jamessalmons1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 22:38   #69
Jules_V70R

I can do 21 different makes of car, given a little notice.

I have an Autel 702 which does manufacturer specific codes for Engine, Gearbox, ABS and SRS.

It is currently loaded with Volvo, Renault, Peugeot, Ford, Nissan, Vauxhall, and Land Rover.

It also will do generic OBD I & II but these are not nearly as accurate as manufacturer specific codes.

Free to forum members. Pin added to map.

I'm just outside Edinburgh.
Jules_V70R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 20:41   #70
craigblues
VOC Member

Got Vida and dice but for life of me can't remove a trailor system service and park assist service error on car.

Any ideas anyone?
craigblues is offline   Reply With Quote