Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1st Impressions of my new XC60 T5

Views : 9750

Replies : 93

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 15:01   #91
weemark

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjedrake View Post
Yep, same dealer who used to be part of the Greenhous Group but having been purchased by a local successful businessman are now called Volvo - Shrewsbury and are operating a new Volvo UK business model with much closer ties to Volvo than a normal franchised dealer.
Yep I remember them as Lewis''s back in the day - one of the sons ran into the back of me in his 340 .... made repairing easy, they just took it in house so no insurance involvement needed
weemark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 15:28   #92
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weemark View Post
Yep I remember them as Lewis''s back in the day - one of the sons ran into the back of me in his 340 .... made repairing easy, they just took it in house so no insurance involvement needed
That was William A Lewis Cars Ltd who sold to Greenhous about 6 years ago - I remember that son!
Most of the time served service technicians are still there which is a great asset.
Old Oct 23rd, 2018, 20:07   #93
Director76
Master Member

Quote:
Yep, same dealer who used to be part of the Greenhous Group but having been purchased by a local successful businessman are now called Volvo - Shrewsbury and are operating a new Volvo UK business model with much closer ties to Volvo than a normal franchised dealer.
Mine will be going in there for a service in January, only visit so far was to buy a boot mat in Jan this year.

They were helpful when I was looking to order, and I had their bursting blue T8 RD demo out for a couple of days, but unfortunately they couldn’t even get close to my best BCH deal, so they lost out. This would have been in the Greenhous days around Sept 17.

We shall see in due course! D76
Director76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2018, 10:02   #94
weemark

Quote:
That was William A Lewis Cars Ltd who sold to Greenhous about 6 years ago - I remember that son!
Most of the time served service technicians are still there which is a great asset.
Yeah Lewis's had it for years - the crash with a 340 kind of dates it, as does the reg on my Renault 5, MAO 443W, God knows how I ever shoehorned myself into that!!
weemark is offline   Reply With Quote