Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 General > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Genuine Volvo Accessories For Sale Soon

Views : 2577

Replies : 17

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 24th, 2015, 20:44   #1
H20 VOLVO

Exclamation Genuine Volvo Accessories For Sale Soon

Hi All,

I've not put in 'For Sale' section yet, as they're not yet for sale, but will be in a couple of weeks.

So just a heads up for anyone interested (I will post a separate post in the correct sales forum with prices etc. When ready). Just trying to help others who might be considering paying full price for something soon - that's the point of the forum, to help each other. If no interest over the first few days, then I'll eBay.

All for a Volvo V70 2007>Present.

All Genuine Volvo parts in good condition.

1) Genuine Folding Dog Guard.

2) Genuine Set of Rear door sun shades and rear cargo sun shades. All with clips, storage bags. 5no. Shades in total.

3) Genuine non-slip load liner/tray. The one with ribs and a raised profile to protect sides.

4) Genuine Aero Edge roof bars. To fit with rails. Low profile and almost silent. Fit and forget.

5) Genuine Dirt cover for bumper (folds out from boot, stopping loads and dogs scratching bumper). (might keep this to see if it fits new car).

Think that's it. Got a Genuine hidden detachable towbar on it, but cannot be bothered to unbolt it.

All money raised is simply being put towards buying the same for my new car.

Cheers.
H20 VOLVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2015, 23:24   #2
Drgoodlove

Interested in number 3
Drgoodlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2015, 23:27   #3
pacman67
VOC Member

Poss on your dog guard.
currently held: V70 P3 D5 SE LUX, XC90 MK2 Inscription Pro.
pacman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2015, 23:56   #4
macs

Interested in sun shades but for the cargo area (I've the rear door ones already) if you don't mind selling separately.
What's your new car BTW?
macs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2015, 00:16   #5
H20 VOLVO

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by macs View Post
Interested in sun shades but for the cargo area (I've the rear door ones already) if you don't mind selling separately.
What's your new car BTW?
Well, until the new V90 T8/D6 Hybrid appears, I have a new facelift model Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GX4HS. Purely for tax purposes. It's a nice car for the money, but quality and style is miles apart from Volvo.

I may have gone for the current V70 D4, but as the R-Design option was dropped without reason, they have lost a customer. And I know from this forum, I'm not the only one..... but that's another story.
Old Oct 26th, 2015, 07:58   #6
mhon72
Master Member

Hope you return to the Volvo fold soon.
In the meantime, if you don't need the bumper protector I'd be interested in that.
Cheers
Mike
Old Oct 26th, 2015, 10:17   #7
Fulham

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20 VOLVO View Post
Hi All,

I've not put in 'For Sale' section yet, as they're not yet for sale, but will be in a couple of weeks.

So just a heads up for anyone interested (I will post a separate post in the correct sales forum with prices etc. When ready). Just trying to help others who might be considering paying full price for something soon - that's the point of the forum, to help each other. If no interest over the first few days, then I'll eBay.

All for a Volvo V70 2007>Present.

All Genuine Volvo parts in good condition.

1) Genuine Folding Dog Guard.

2) Genuine Set of Rear door sun shades and rear cargo sun shades. All with clips, storage bags. 5no. Shades in total.

3) Genuine non-slip load liner/tray. The one with ribs and a raised profile to protect sides.

4) Genuine Aero Edge roof bars. To fit with rails. Low profile and almost silent. Fit and forget.

5) Genuine Dirt cover for bumper (folds out from boot, stopping loads and dogs scratching bumper). (might keep this to see if it fits new car).

Think that's it. Got a Genuine hidden detachable towbar on it, but cannot be bothered to unbolt it.

All money raised is simply being put towards buying the same for my new car.

Cheers.
Hi,

Interested in the 3 below, please let me know prices once your ready to get rid.

Ex - 2004 BMW 745i. 4.4 335bhp
Ex - 2000 BMW 530d 3.0d 190bhp
Fulham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2015, 19:36   #8
green van man
Premier Member

I would be interested in 2 and 4 but as they are already spoken for will take second dibs. Not interested in a bidding war so after you kind sir.

Please post here when you put them up for sale as many don't go to the for sale section regularly.

Paul.
green van man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2015, 21:07   #9
H20 VOLVO

Thanks for all the interest guys.

I'll update this page when all are available. Will also put on some images too.

Please note item 3, tray/liner - although not heavy may take some posting (not saying it can't be though!). The rest can be posted easily enough.

Should be available within the next week or so (when new car comes basically).

Thanks again.
Old Oct 28th, 2015, 14:04   #10
Paddy27

Would be interested in no.5 the bumper cover if the chap further up the thread changes his mind.
as someone else said, don't want to be in a bidding war.
Paddy27 is offline   Reply With Quote