Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 General > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Various Stuff

Views : 4152

Replies : 36

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 9th, 2017, 18:52   #31
Morgasmotron

im still keen here my end just to let you know Pacman whenever your ready
Actually Ive had to swallow a rather large parts bill concerned this power steering issue ie new pump fluids change of bottle and its looking like a quite probable pipes and hoses change out too ( to be solidly sure the issues dealt with )

so mats and bootliner are not my high priority but I do need em
I have no mats or liner as of moment so def want em ASAP

IM good to pay up straight away pay pal friends soon as you come through postage fee details etc ( do recognize that you may have a life outside of volvo forums response and hopefully that involves making nice time of your weekend ) me im stoked as I found a tidy mid sized 1/2inch torque wrench (think its king dick) for £5 today testing her out laters in the shed ( johnny sad act no life I hear people saying )
Morgasmotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2017, 20:38   #32
pacman67
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgasmotron View Post
im still keen here my end just to let you know Pacman whenever your ready
Actually Ive had to swallow a rather large parts bill concerned this power steering issue ie new pump fluids change of bottle and its looking like a quite probable pipes and hoses change out too ( to be solidly sure the issues dealt with )

so mats and bootliner are not my high priority but I do need em
I have no mats or liner as of moment so def want em ASAP

IM good to pay up straight away pay pal friends soon as you come through postage fee details etc ( do recognize that you may have a life outside of volvo forums response and hopefully that involves making nice time of your weekend ) me im stoked as I found a tidy mid sized 1/2inch torque wrench (think its king dick) for £5 today testing her out laters in the shed ( johnny sad act no life I hear people saying )
Just finished wrapping them up, nightmare tbh. Booking courier atm, weigh in at 9kg.
currently held: V70 P3 D5 SE LUX, XC90 MK2 Inscription Pro.
pacman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 01:24   #33
Morgasmotron

Default got your message

hi Pacman cool
apologies just got your message now super late/early ahem i neglected to monitor this VOC post all evening as became engrossed in something else online for that. Apologies I joined back on social networking site today and became bombarded by old friend network once again all evening took my mind off the ball so to speak ( now i remember why i left facebook before)

I cant directly reply in message as being newbie, i need to have had over 30 posts before site will let me send personal message out. so i coudnt seem to directly answer that one.

but Im here acknowledging your private message and yes ill send out that payment for 100 plus 13 first thing this morning now as gift to your paypal address in fact ill do it now so its there in morning for you to go

really appreciate you coming through asap sorry at all if message prompt may at all come as impatient anal mr cant wait that definitely not my intention . many thanks for sorting it though ill look forward to getting the gear
check your paypall then this morning mid morning the payment should be there for you
regards morgasmotron
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 01:52   #34
Morgasmotron

Default sent it out

okay sent it straight out to you check your account now first thing this [monday] morning
regards Morgasmotron
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 21:26   #35
pacman67
VOC Member

Quote:
okay sent it straight out to you check your account now first thing this [monday] morning
regards Morgasmotron
Booked and being collected tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to pacman67 For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 14th, 2017, 20:01   #36
Morgasmotron

Smile received the parcel

thanks loads I received the mats and liner today in post
they fit great and are exactly what i was looking for
thanks too for including the poppers for the liner well happy
have a good weekend Pacman
The Following User Says Thank You to Morgasmotron For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 15th, 2017, 09:22   #37
pacman67
VOC Member

Quote:
thanks loads I received the mats and liner today in post
they fit great and are exactly what i was looking for
thanks too for including the poppers for the liner well happy
have a good weekend Pacman
Enjoy, sorry I had to put instructions on the outside, found them after sealing it all up.lol.