Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

850 T5 Estate Manual for £1!!

Views : 1969

Replies : 28

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 18:14   #1
Ryanbored

Default 850 T5 Estate Manual for £1!!

Seeing as you lot all want something for nothing I thought I'd give you the chance!! Here's my "bid from a a quid" auction for my T5:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=280452329067

Since my advert it's had 6 months tax and a service, good luck!
Ryanbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 18:51   #2
RSF
Master Member

They tried it with you?you want to much,you could get this that,man I bet its the same people who were on my back,If we can all get together,may be the mods will make a Rule as it is bullying in my eyes.
Since I refused to sell my one car for peanuts on here,I cant post a sale post as it simply gets Hi jacked and all sorts of rubbish put up to stop people buying it.
Mods need to get the ban fingers out.
Good luck with sale,least they cant conspire and target you threw ebay,I aint got a ebay sellers account but know my car would of made more then I wanted on there.
Good luck and dont let them get to you,I dont come on here as much due to same problems and the guys that do it dont try help any one or do any thing for the forum,just want to get cars for peanuts and brag what a deal they got.

If it dont make want you want,keep it,there good cars,will tripple what most would off you on here any way so good luck,glad some one else feels like me,well not glad,just not alienated as if I were the only one and thats why the mods do nothing.
What was you asking for it any way as Im sort of after a black one for the parts and engine,I already know yours is to good to strip just by seeing the picture,just curious on what you wanted for it.
ATB

T5 WANTED,CHEAP PROJECT WITH MOT
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 19:07   #3
RSF
Master Member

30 quid would sort the problems out mate,I would get them done and you can say its got nothing a matter with it.
Had a similar thing with one of my cars,needed a ignition portion as abs light was on,only wanted like 400 quid,guys like if it aint the ignitiong portion it will cost 300 for a abs unit,I'll give you 150,I said the leathers are worth more then that and I know its a 30quid job for the ignition portion as I used the one in it for my other 850 due to same problem,spent like a week answering the guys questions,he arranged to come see it and every thing but never and it was because he knew I wernt budging 400 was peanuts.
Guys never left me alone since,makes up all sorts of stories to make people not buy any thing off me,gets his little gang to back him up too,quite sad really that they do this but if they do mug the seller off there loughing I suppose,remember a 850t5r on here for peanuts and people were saying he was asking too much 500 quid,it needed a bit of work but it was a 850t5r!!! only limited numbers,unlike the v70r,it was a joke,I would of tore his hand off if he was local..

Its bad and mods do nothing,then to see him/them brag about mugging a guy off on a car he got for 200 quid,oh that was his pm to me,I bought a mint one for 200 so I wont be coming to see it (tbh I got sick of even speaking to the guy),any way bragged all on here and a week later,this apsolute minter he got for 200quid and the guy wanted 750 blew up lol.

what goes around comes around ayy
atb

Some people just think there smart and know every thing but watch em and you soon see the truth.

T5 WANTED,CHEAP PROJECT WITH MOT
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 23:43   #4
john-sussex

I would have liked to have had a look at this when it was first posted as i have v70 that my wife drives, i have a Range Rover, Thats my problem, i want something cheaper to run, but need to sell the RR to fund the purchase of another car.
Trouble is as many are finding out people want to pay peanuts and i'm not letting the RR go for that.
so good luck in the sale, hope you get a decent bid on it.
john-sussex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 15:49   #5
captain sensible
Bitty?

Hey ryan did you post that clip of the underneath? remember i asked you to look for oil leaks from the rear oil seal? I will not buy something that needs a 400 quid repair or a real pita if you diy. Lemons dont sell
used to own:95&96 850 t5,Sumex Cone, Bailey DV, Reverse IC, IPD top mount, Ferrita cat back, forge blanking plate, strut brace, drilled/groovy disks, 350cc@3 bar blue tops, lowered, bilstein HD's front and rear.AlanM rear strut brace
captain sensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 17:22   #6
Ryanbored

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain sensible View Post
Lemons dont sell
Hi mate- I did post it up but have since deleted it as for some reason it wont load up first time. If you read the advert I have mentioned there I will post up a video on youtube [I was going to do it today but DIY got in the way]. If it doesn't rain I will be posting up in the morning. If you also notice my 600+ 100% feedback I do not sell lemons so I'd appriciate it if you didn't insinuate as such, as there is no way whatso ever that is a constructive comment.

Apologies if you're a genuine buyer insulted by my lack of patience but my T5 seems to be a magnet for muppets on PM's, texts and my phone.

best wishes
Ryan

Last edited by Ryanbored; Jan 17th, 2010 at 17:40.
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 18:11   #7
captain sensible
Bitty?

No worries ryan, just need to see the underneath you would not believe the amount of cars ive been to see that have an oil leak and even when i have asked them about leaks still tell me there are no leaks and when get there guess what, theres an oil leak ffs.

Your car is at a good price.
used to own:95&96 850 t5,Sumex Cone, Bailey DV, Reverse IC, IPD top mount, Ferrita cat back, forge blanking plate, strut brace, drilled/groovy disks, 350cc@3 bar blue tops, lowered, bilstein HD's front and rear.AlanM rear strut brace
captain sensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 18:23   #8
Ryanbored

No worries mate- I'll sort it in the morning. I'll take a load of pics for you and the video for Ebay as promised.
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:55   #9
Ryanbored

Video is now live on the advert- pictures and a 2nd video to follow.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=280452329067
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:23   #10
Ryanbored

Quote:
No worries ryan, just need to see the underneath you would not believe the amount of cars ive been to see that have an oil leak and even when i have asked them about leaks still tell me there are no leaks and when get there guess what, theres an oil leak ffs.

Your car is at a good price.
You're just a waste of everybodies time aren't you?

On the 18th:

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain sensible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbored
Did you get the video mate?
yep thanks ryan, but im about all 850'ed out, they are great cars but Im trying for a 245 now, good luck with the sale, 850 prices are on the up and up
You're looking for a 240? Yet on the 20th you post:

Quote:
At last, I thought i was going to have to buy it, temptation is gone................
More time wasting and useless comments. Oh and you even start a thread on the 20th:

Quote:
Im looking for a good 940 turbo estate with a manual box, later 92 but not later than 93. will pay cash but no silly prices please
More Bulsh1t:

Quote:
"IF" I buy your car please leave the stickers on!

Grow up, and stop wasting everyones time, or at the very least change your username cos you're not even slightly sensible.

BTW to all the genuine enquiries apologies but my car is sold, to a really nice guy who may even turn up here- Thanks for all your support-
Ryan