Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo S80 - 2000(W) - 53k - Seek quick sale offers (Croydon)

Views : 1271

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 1st, 2009, 00:22   #1
R.Wraith

Default Volvo S80 - 2000(W) - 53k - Seek quick sale offers (Croydon)

Hi Guys

Well, first of all, a big hello to you guys, great forum and have enjoyed much reading here since owning my S80, but now sadly, the time has come that I need to part with the S80 as its just far too impracticle for our needs.

I'm in desperate need of an estate car due to 1 Labrador, and possibly another dog soon to be hopefully, and starting local deliveries from my wife's dog-shop, so the S80 really is not the workhorse I need for this.

I would really like an estate car asap, so it occurred to me that if any Volvo owners would like a "straight swap" with an S80, for a Volvo Estate then lets talk about it.

My S80 has 53k on the clock, FSH, all the normal S80 electrics, I also fitted an Alpine stereo + Ipod and will happily leave this in the car if an exchange is of similar quality vehicle with similar mileage roughly then i'd be happy...

I actually had in mind getting a Ford Mondeo Estate TDCi instead (boooooo, hissss I know, I can hear you all cursing me) but hey, I need a workhorse thats also cheap to run, insure and service regularly yet has enough power not to fall apart the minute I load it up with 150kg of Burns dog food...

Here are some piccies of my S80 attached, the back seat has Town and Country seat cover on it and I have the front covers to go with it too..

I have the service history, its taxed and MOT'd until end of May, experiance credit check and has 3 previous owners.

Fantasticly smooth runner with zero problems on it at all except a scratch on the rear right bumper and one on the front left bumper, but it sits on my driveway 90% of its time, then I take the dog to the park in it for 90 minutes a day which is a 2 mile drive.

I wash it and clean the inside weekly and its been really well looked after as its definately a car that commands to be well kept..

Looking for sensible offers over £3000, but have it listed on Ebay for £3295, but as its listed here on the Volvo forums, it does occur to me that a SWAP with a Volvo estate would also be a good idea too, especially if your car is WHITE...

Thanks
Richard

More photos available on request if you want them and I welcome viewings 7 days a week, anytime, just let me know your coming over.

My number is 07793 955 370
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_3254.JPG (273.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3255.JPG (265.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3258.JPG (213.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3263.JPG (214.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3264.JPG (252.9 KB, 67 views)
R.Wraith is offline   Reply With Quote