Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2005 volvo s60 se t silver

Views : 557

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 13:29   #1
andynab1

Default 2005 volvo s60 se t silver

For sale is my 2005/05 Volvo S60 T SE. This is the post 2004 facelift model in immaculate condition. It has covered 86000 miles. My reason for sale is due to a new job and will eventually be going down to one car. The car has a high spec and runs perfectly with plenty of power there if needed. I have paperwork covering full volvo servicing up to 71000 miles and the car had a service before I bought it. It has had 1 previous owner from new who looked after it very well (all work done by volvo) and the garage I bought it off was the second owner so the vehicle could be taxed by them before I got it. I am technically the 3rd owner as the V5 shows. Timing belt not due to be replaced until 108,000 miles.

The interior of the car is black leather in perfect condition. The rear seats have hardly been sat in and the passenger seat rarely used. Full fitted carpets are included and the rest of the interior is clean and mark free. The only small point to mention is some small scratch marks on the interior cup holder from where i presume a mobile phone holder was before.

The exterior is also almost perfect. No dents/scratches except for a small scratch at the rear left side just below one of the chrome trim panels. The rear bumper paint work is not affectedand I believe this part can pop off to be sorted or replaced easily. The alloy wheels are upgraded Volvo 17" (instead of standard 16`s) and are in very good condition. The front tyres are almost brand new and have only covered approx 300 miles and the rears have plenty of tread left on them.

The V5 doc is present and in my name and service book etc & other paperwork including MOT and all history I received will be provided. I also have both sets of keys.

Car spec- Air Con, Cruise control, 6cd multichanger, Traction control/DSTC, Electric memory seats & wing mirrors, Heated front seats and mirrors, Climate control, Electric sunroof, HID lights with headlight washers, steering wheel controls for radio, `Split` boot grocery holder, onboard computer.

I believe I have included everything and have been honest throughout. The car is in excellent condition and im sure any new owner would be more than happy. The car is finance clear and any inspections are welcome along with any viewings. The car is currently located in the north of scotland where I work, but can easily be brought to Glasgow area where i live. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Delivery may be possible within Scotland. No price is listed so i am open to any sensible offers. Pictures can be sent on if requested as i cant seem to add them on here! Thanks, Andy.
andynab1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 00:40   #2
andynab1

Found out how to add the pics. Guessing there isnt much interest on here though!??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-06-30 08.55.10.jpg (226.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-06-30 08.47.08.jpg (171.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-06-30 08.47.30.jpg (148.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-06-30 08.50.55.jpg (245.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg new 3.jpg (160.7 KB, 8 views)
andynab1 is offline   Reply With Quote