Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

iCarsoft Vol 2. Volvo and Saab Multi system diagnostic tool

Views : 1993

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 11th, 2019, 19:05   #1
chunkytfg

Default iCarsoft Vol 2. Volvo and Saab Multi system diagnostic tool

Bought this Scanner to help diagnose and fix my C30 as I don't own a windows PC and have never had much luck with using virtual machines on it.

The product was bought from diagnostic world about a month ago but now the Volvo has been sold I non longer need it as it is manufacturer specific.

To update this product to enable all functions to work properly requires it to be registered online. Again this can't be done using a Mac so it is unregistered.

Local collection from Borehamwood or postage available

£100

The details for the product are

Features

● VOL V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.

● Read Live Data Stream

● Full ECU Diagnosis

● Applies to the entire models of VOLVO & SAAB equipped with OBDII-16 DLC

● Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys

● Oil Light/Service Reset:Support service lamp reset, Brake pad reset function, Steering angle sensor calibration etc.

● EPB:Opens and closes the brake pads,Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes,Turns off the ECU and brake warning light,Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality,Resets the brake pad thickness service etc.

● ABS/AIRBAGiagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes,Reads/clears codes of ABS/SRS system and turns off ABS/SRS warning light,Performs bi-directional tests such as cycling the ABS solenoids, Retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information etc. This kit will also bleed the braking system.

● Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) system diagnose & reset

● ETCS system coverage

● Injector Coding - codes new injectors

● ABS Brake Bleeding - bleeds the ABS brake system
DPF system coverage including regeneration & reset

● New Battery Registration/reset

Volvo Vehicle Coverage

Volvo C70
Volvo C70 Coupe
Volvo C70 Convertible
Volvo S40
Volvo S60
Volvo S70
Volvo S80
Volvo S90
Volvo V90
Volvo V40
Volvo V50
Volvo V70
Volvo XC70
Volvo XC90
Volvo C30
Volvo XC60
Volvo V60

Saab Vehicle Coverage

9-5 (1998 to 2010)
9-3 (1998 to 2012)
9-3 Sport (2003 to 2012)
9-7 (2005 to 2009)

TWELVE SUPER ADVANTAGES

1. Read & Clear DTCs

2. Read Data Stream

3. Full ECU Diagnosis

4. Diagnose Single-brand Models Equipped With OBDII-16 DLC

5. Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys

6. Oil Light/Service Reset

7.EPB

8.ETC

9. 4.0” TFT LCD With 480 * 320 Pixels

10. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade

11. Upgrade Via TF Card

12. Support Multi-language

And for more, refer to User's Manual.

OBDII function:

1. Read Codes

2. Erase Codes

3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.

4. Data Stream

5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer.

This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.

6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.

7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.

8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.

Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.

9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.

IMG_5802 by chunkytfg, on Flickr

IMG_5803 by chunkytfg, on Flickr
chunkytfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2019, 14:14   #2
taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkytfg View Post
Bought this Scanner to help diagnose and fix my C30 as I don't own a windows PC and have never had much luck with using virtual machines on it.

The product was bought from diagnostic world about a month ago but now the Volvo has been sold I non longer need it as it is manufacturer specific.

To update this product to enable all functions to work properly requires it to be registered online. Again this can't be done using a Mac so it is unregistered.

£100

Features

● VOL V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.

● Read Live Data Stream

● Full ECU Diagnosis

● Oil Light/Service Reset:Support service lamp reset, Brake pad reset function, Steering angle sensor calibration etc.

● EPB:Opens and closes the brake pads,Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes,Turns off the ECU and brake warning light,Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality,Resets the brake pad thickness service etc.

● ABS/AIRBAGiagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes,Reads/clears codes of ABS/SRS system and turns off ABS/SRS warning light,Performs bi-directional tests such as cycling the ABS solenoids, Retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information etc. This kit will also bleed the braking system.

● ETCS system coverage

Volvo Vehicle Coverage

Volvo C70
Volvo C70 Coupe
Volvo C70 Convertible
Volvo S40
Volvo S60
Volvo S70
Volvo S80
Volvo S90
Volvo V90
Volvo V40
Volvo V50
Volvo V70
Volvo XC70
Volvo XC90
Volvo C30
Volvo XC60
Volvo V60

Saab Vehicle Coverage

9-5 (1998 to 2010)
9-3 (1998 to 2012)
9-3 Sport (2003 to 2012)
9-7 (2005 to 2009)

TWELVE SUPER ADVANTAGES

1. Read & Clear DTCs

2. Read Data Stream

3. Full ECU Diagnosis

7.EPB

8.ETC

11. Upgrade Via TF Card

OBDII function:

1. Read Codes

2. Erase Codes

3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.

4. Data Stream

5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer.

This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.

6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.

7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.

8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.

Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.

9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.

Hi! Interested in the code reader & was wondering if you would accept a straight £80.00 to inc. p&p as noticed I can pick up a new one for £116.00. If my offer is ok,please contact me on:- 07786-233527 so I can make arrangements regards payment to you, pref via PayPal. Also, can you inc. the original receipt too so the wty can be registered. Cheers! Ian.
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2019, 10:46   #3
Gozaol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkytfg View Post

£100

Features

● Read Live Data Stream

● Full ECU Diagnosis

● ETCS system coverage

Volvo Vehicle Coverage

Volvo C70
Volvo C70 Coupe
Volvo C70 Convertible
Volvo S40
Volvo S60
Volvo S70
Volvo S80
Volvo S90
Volvo V90
Volvo V40
Volvo V50
Volvo V70
Volvo XC70
Volvo XC90
Volvo C30
Volvo XC60
Volvo V60

Saab Vehicle Coverage

9-5 (1998 to 2010)
9-3 (1998 to 2012)
9-3 Sport (2003 to 2012)
9-7 (2005 to 2009)

TWELVE SUPER ADVANTAGES

1. Read & Clear DTCs

2. Read Data Stream

3. Full ECU Diagnosis

7.EPB

8.ETC

11. Upgrade Via TF Card

OBDII function:

1. Read Codes

2. Erase Codes

4. Data Stream

can you confirm that the device does the injectors coding of Volvo?
Thanks
Gozaol is offline   Reply With Quote