Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1000631 head for sale plus door cards etc from 1988 740

Views : 559

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 1st, 2023, 04:46   #1
P505DEF
Master Member

Default 1000631 head for sale plus door cards etc from 1988 740

Hi guys

Have just added a few bits from a 740 mk1 to my eBay.
On so far are the following
1000631 head
Carb and manifold
Set of black door cards
Pair of front headlights
Front flasher unit
Some scruffy but useable tail lights

I’m going to be doing some more listings in the next few days. I do have some things in the shed I need to get rid of, mostly trims and odds and sods etc.

I’m also probably picking up a red 1995 940 with a matrix gone that I will probably break as well in the next couple of days.

Keep an eye on my eBay which is https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/volvobreakers genuine people only please, I have had a few bad experiences recently. All of my items are either bid with no reserve or are buy it now with sensible offers accepted, I have got a good feedback history and I like to sell things for a sensible price, however I wont let things go for pennies. If you want to collect items you are more than welcome to collect and I will obviously knock the postage off.

I’m having a knee operation on Thursday so please understand if I can’t post items that specific day however I will keep anyone who buys something informed and obviously we know Royal Mail are playing games still so if there’s a strike day I will probably send items via Hermes or whatever they call themselves these days.

My phone number is 07393958463 if I don’t get back to a message on here within a day or so send me a text or WhatsApp, I don’t always get chance to get on the forums as often as I would like!

Cheers

Tom
P505DEF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to P505DEF For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 1st, 2023, 13:29   #2
Steve 940
Premier Member

Hi Tom,
Many thanks for the post, and hope the knee op goes well for you.

Very interested in your comment about a 940 soon arriving that you will look to break, as I’m after a few bits n pieces for my 940 estate.

Centre pair of face level dash air vents.
Fixing clips/quarter turn buttons that fix the inner lower tailgate plastic trim, grey ideally.

Look forward to hearing from you. stevemountain@btinternet.com

Cheers
Steve
Steve 940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2023, 17:46   #3
P505DEF
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 940 View Post
Hi Tom,
Many thanks for the post, and hope the knee op goes well for you.

Very interested in your comment about a 940 soon arriving that you will look to break, as I’m after a few bits n pieces for my 940 estate.

Centre pair of face level dash air vents.
Fixing clips/quarter turn buttons that fix the inner lower tailgate plastic trim, grey ideally.

Look forward to hearing from you. stevemountain@btinternet.com

Cheers
Steve
Yea those are available, im just about to drive it home, it starts and drives!
P505DEF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to P505DEF For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 2nd, 2023, 11:12   #4
Chooch84
940 Noob

reposted elsewhere...

16 BMW 330e

Last edited by Chooch84; Jan 2nd, 2023 at 11:43. Reason: Posted in the wrong post!
Chooch84 is offline   Reply With Quote