Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

'68 1800S project for sale

Views : 1219

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:43   #1
swede

Default '68 1800S project for sale

I have decided to sell my '68 B18 1800S to concentrate on my '69 car. It is grey with red interior and has many good features. Good front and rear wings apart from a small area around headlights and just behind the rear wheelarch. Rear panel and nose cone good as are the inner front wings which have never had any repairs. No rot in the rear seat and rear wing area. Likewise the rear wheelarch seams in the boot are good. The floors are mainly good except for small areas above the outriggers and adjacent to the inner sill but all the ribbed floor is intact. Bad areas include the sills of course front outriggers, base of the winscreen pillars and the offside front chassis rail in the stering box/roll bar area. Trim wise the carpets are serviceable with a clean and the rear seats excellent and a good headlining. The trim panels are mainly good and have been removed for ease of inspection of the body. Dashboard in not cracked and there is even a spare wheel cover and boot floor mat in serviceable condition. Doors are good as are the bonnet and boot lid except for some very small holes on the inner frame near the lock. The engine is in running order and sounds sweet. It would benefit from a respray as the paint is very flat. It has been off the road for some years so is not driveable. The car will be sold with a new set of Harrington bumpers if these are not sold separately in the mean time. For photos (when I get around to it) or any questions please e-mail to bob.classicar@btinternet.com.
swede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 09:25   #2
swede

Default 1800S project

The car can now be offered for sale without the stainless steel bumpers for £2750 or near offer.

front ns.JPG

rear os.JPG

dash.JPG

engine bay.JPG

panels 3.JPG
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 15:16   #3
swede

Sold! Sold! Sold!