Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General > x40 S1 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Wanted v40

Views : 1249

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 25th, 2008, 19:31   #1
DEANO

Cool Wanted v40

Hello, I am looking for a cheap volvo estate p or reg 1.6 or 1.8 not fussed about colour or alloys but must have working aircon and service history. I dont want a T4 to much insurance. Must have sensible millage, I am bassed in Derby.

DEANO
DEANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 17:10   #2
Richard Gee

Default Richard Gee

Are you still looking for a V40, I have a 2002 52 plate sport lux 115 BHP diesel in Metalic Blue with usual sport lux spec plus winter pac and climate control.
I am reluctanly selling as I have a new company car and am also moving to a new place where there is no room for storage.
The milage is a little high at 134K as this vehicle used to be my company car, but it has a full main dealer service history and still runs superbly (better than the French hump of junk I currently have.)
It has full MOT and Tax untill end of October. I decide to MOT it when I reluctanly realised it was better to sell, the dealer that did the MOT offerd me £2.5K for it but I need at least £3K.
If you are interested contact me back on richard_d_gee@hotmail.com and I will send you down some pictures, I also have family in Kegworth so I could deliver the vehicle from Perth to Derby or we could meet up some where mid way.

Let me know how you got on.

Regards

Rich
Richard Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 20:35   #3
Richy1331

hi i have a S reg v40 1.9td 6 months T&T 93,000 fsh £995, can meet half way for collection. rich
Richy1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 22:54   #4
gergory

Default v40 for sale

I've got a shabby 99 red 1.8i v40 estate. needs new exhaust, 3 months tax 10 months mot. faded paintwork, some dents and scrapes 154k on the clock.
£250. no remote key for central locking. best thing is 5 very good low profile tyres.
gergory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2010, 23:03   #5
NI_Volvo_Nut
Volvologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergory View Post
I've got a shabby 99 red 1.8i v40 estate. needs new exhaust, 3 months tax 10 months mot. faded paintwork, some dents and scrapes 154k on the clock.
£250. no remote key for central locking. best thing is 5 very good low profile tyres.
Best sale add I seen in a long time there lol

I have this for sale
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107141

What's the matter with the car I'm driving?
Can't you tell that it's out of style?
Should I get a set of white wall tires?
Are you gonna cruise the miracle mile?
NI_Volvo_Nut is offline   Reply With Quote