Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 300/66 Series General > 300/66 Series Wants
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

wanted 340 1400.

Views : 3367

Replies : 24

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 15:50   #11
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by petefarrell360 View Post
Hi Lynda & Ron,

I've got a nice 340 1.4 Automatic on a H plate, 1991, it's done nearly 47000 miles, it's had a genuine Volvo clutch kit fitted not long ago, replacement drive belts, central locking, electric mirrors and windows, Volvo glass sunroof. Taxed and tested until June 2011. It's very clean and tidy structurally.

I know it's not the closest in the world to you, but we could work something out if you were interested!

Regards,

Pete
are you actualy interested in selling the car if so please contact me, if not be kind enough to say so
,sorry to be abrupt but i do need to know
.lynda & ron.
lyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 21:48   #12
Chris_C
Gopher

Pete's a sound chap, but works every waking hour on his business, he'll reply when he's back at a computer I imagine.

Having seen the car at the V300 national in September, it's a beauty and worth a bit of a wait.
Chris_C is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_C For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 08:23   #13
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

thankyou for that chris, we will wait for a reply my appologie's for being a little bit eager but it does look rather a nice car. once again thank you .
lynda & ron.
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 21:04   #14
TheJoyOfSix
N.F.I

Chris is right, it really is a nice car and it goes well too. He's also right about Pete working every hour that God sends - I'll give him a call tomorrow and tell him to reply to this thread.
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 14:08   #15
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoyOfSix View Post
Chris is right, it really is a nice car and it goes well too. He's also right about Pete working every hour that God sends - I'll give him a call tomorrow and tell him to reply to this thread.
it would be very much appreciated, there is no rush for the car if the chap is busy it's just that we are interested.the reason we are looking for one is that lynda love's em and as her disability is getting worse i would love to take her in her favourite car to all the places we used to go in our old 340 while she can still travell as long as i know the fella is genuine which from what has been said he is we will wait once again thank you for your responce.ron
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 14:11   #16
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

Quote:
did you manage to contact him? ron.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 14:16   #17
TheJoyOfSix
N.F.I

Yes, i spoke to him yesterday and he said he'd be in touch. he was however manhandling a large set of wardrobes up a staircase and had a feeling that the fitted bedroom he was building (for a client) was going to be an allnighter and he couldn't promise when he'd be able to make contact.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 15:16   #18
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

Quote:
Yes, i spoke to him yesterday and he said he'd be in touch. he was however manhandling a large set of wardrobes up a staircase and had a feeling that the fitted bedroom he was building (for a client) was going to be an allnighter and he couldn't promise when he'd be able to make contact.
thank you greatly appreciated.

lynda & ron
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 18:26   #19
petefarrell360

Hi Ron,

PM sent, and many thanks to Chris and TheJoyOfSix for letting you know that I was busy and unable to reply. Sadly I'd forgotten to set up thread and PM notifications by email that I would have replied.

Sorry for the delay in replying, if you require any more info don't hesitate to ask or give me a call.

Pete
petefarrell360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 19:22   #20
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

thank's a million pete looking forward to the car arriving, lynda is over the moon she is one happy lady, once again thank you.

lynda & ron