Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General > x40 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Very nice modded T4 on Ebay starting cheap

Views : 3893

Replies : 46

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 19:20   #41
PiratepeteT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo2002 View Post
lol exactly

off topic..

btw got my renewal from co-op ..... £38 quid per month and 400 for the year! absolutely over the moon! All my careful driving has really paid off. My premium has dropped from £690 to £400 and my payments from 55 per month to 38!
I pay £36 (Comp) a month with a list of mods as long as my arm....
PiratepeteT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 20:35   #42
Alex121
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratepeteT4 View Post
As your only round the corner, pop over some time, I can give you had with doing stuff, I know my way round these dam t4's lol
Cool cheers My cars spot on now after some very hefty bills in the few months I've owned it lol but I have a sheered bolt on my exhaust manifold, not sure how easy it's going to be to get out but it's looking like it's stuck in the actual head so could be messy! My uncles a master tech for Cambridge Volvo (you probably heard of it) and has recommended I leave it as some of them are head off jobs and can be a b*tch to do.

Quote:
HAHA My mate Andy was pushing 450-500 bhp out of his T4 and my god that was ...... AWESOME! Alex this is what you need in your life

To be fair I "only" want 270-300bhp and to be fair with NA cams, wind up a 16T with an S14 actuator, VXR injectors, 3" Straight through exhaust and a MTE remap i'll get it.

The 16T from a T5 will push out 270 bhp
That looks amazing. I want that in my life lol Whats the spec on that??

Quote:
Only because Waterlooville is full of false teeth and hips

I can say this as I lived there for 18 years and now only live 20 mins away in Portchester which is rough as sin!
Haha, yep, I'm not technically in waterlooville, I'm in a tiny village about 3 miles out, so yes, even more full of false teeth and hips. There's a few hotties my age around here though...lol
Alex121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 20:40   #43
Volvo2002
Young Volvo driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex121 View Post
Ah yes, Glasgow, I've heard some wonderful stories. Low crime.....Cheap insurance, hot weather

No offence intended to any Glaswegians lol
Did you know Glasgow was voted the UKs friendliest city? You might get the s**t kicked outta you but you'll get directions to the hospital - Kevin Bridges LOL

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby"
Volvo2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volvo2002 For This Useful Post:
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 20:41   #44
Volvo2002
Young Volvo driver

Quote:
Cool cheers My cars spot on now after some very hefty bills in the few months I've owned it lol but I have a sheered bolt on my exhaust manifold, not sure how easy it's going to be to get out but it's looking like it's stuck in the actual head so could be messy! My uncles a master tech for Cambridge Volvo (you probably heard of it) and has recommended I leave it as some of them are head off jobs and can be a b*tch to do.

Haha, yep, I'm not technically in waterlooville, I'm in a tiny village about 3 miles out, so yes, even more full of false teeth and hips. There's a few hotties my age around here though...lol
Well why didn't you say? Cheap insurance and now this, well well!!!!

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby"
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 20:46   #45
Alex121
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo2002 View Post
Well why didn't you say? Cheap insurance and now this, well well!!!!
It's a nice place to live I have to admit.

B*gger all to do around here though.

As I kid, you either throw pebbles in one of several ponds, play in streams or sit on a bus for an hour or so to get to the nearest city lol.
Alex121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 21:52   #46
Volvo2002
Young Volvo driver

Quote:
It's a nice place to live I have to admit.

B*gger all to do around here though.

As I kid, you either throw pebbles in one of several ponds, play in streams or sit on a bus for an hour or so to get to the nearest city lol.
Bugger all to do in my Town of 8,000 lol

I like the idea of a village and peace and quiet

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 17:52   #47
PiratepeteT4

Quote:

I'll see if I have the spec somewhere

I'm poly bushing the front end of my car tomorrow with some Mitsubishi bits....should be a fun job! :/

Portchester = guarenteed I royal s&@t kicking lol
PiratepeteT4 is offline   Reply With Quote