Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Winter Wheels Set - Nokian SUV 3 - 235/60 R 18

Views : 590

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 25th, 2018, 23:19   #1
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Default Winter Wheels Set - Nokian SUV 3 - 235/60 R 18

As a long time served member of this forum I have been absent from this section of the forum for the last month following the recent purchase of my latest MY19 XC60, hence why I have just put my Winter Wheel set up for sale on eBay as per the below link:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLVO-ALL...4/183503092235

Specifications
a). WHEELS
· Volvo Original OEM Zephyrus 7.5 x 18”
· Diamond Cut
· Tyre size 235/60 R 18
· Annually protected with GTECHNIQ C5 Wheel Armour Nano Coating
· These wheels will NOT fit the latest Generation 2 MY19 XC60’s
. Also included will be a full set (4) of OEM Volvo Centre Wheel Caps

b). TYRES
· Nokian
· WR Sport Utility SUV 3
· 235/60R18 107V XL
· Average Thread Depth 6.5mm
· No punctures, cuts, marks, etc

Any questions just ask or PM me.
Old Oct 26th, 2018, 21:51   #2
eddyp

I messaged you about these last night! You sure you don't want to do a cash deal outside of eBay and save yourself the 10% fees?
eddyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2018, 22:17   #3
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyp View Post
I messaged you about these last night! You sure you don't want to do a cash deal outside of eBay and save yourself the 10% fees?
Hi Eddy
I presume you messaged me via eBay rather than via this forum’s PM?
Last night I had the same request from another 8 eBayers all requesting a Buy it Now price which I declined as I believe that the excellent condition of these wheels will go for considerably in excess of a guessed Buy it Now value. I already have a lot of watchers...........