Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General Forum for the P3-platform 60-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V60 Hybrid - Preconditioning

Views : 2984

Replies : 33

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 12th, 2019, 10:11   #21
steadvex
Master Member

I printed the confirmation on screen and saved it

but no email last night

tried again today and added something that cost £20, just kept saying error something has gone wrong

lots of accessories are listed as free, including adaptive digital display! i'm assuming someone has caught on now and blocking purchasing...
steadvex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2019, 11:07   #22
Tober

I went back in this morning and included a further purchase along with the preconditioning. The extra item was priced accordingly but the preconditioning went from £10 to zero. Unlike yesterday I did get an e mail confirmation almost immediately with an order number etc.
Tober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2019, 13:50   #23
steadvex
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tober View Post
I went back in this morning and included a further purchase along with the preconditioning. The extra item was priced accordingly but the preconditioning went from £10 to zero. Unlike yesterday I did get an e mail confirmation almost immediately with an order number etc.
maybe it links to the reg the order and as I've already done it throws up an error?
Old Jan 15th, 2019, 17:30   #24
Wizzlon

Default Preconditioner woes

OK- Thanks for the advice- the local dealer won't push Volvo so I have placed my online order - bit weird in that you can't pay on line- I am waitiung for the call from the dealer!

Andrew.
Wizzlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2019, 13:12   #25
Tober

Just had my response from the dealer today. At first they could not track the part numbers. When they did, the iPhone case part of the order was confirmed. However they were bemused by the cost for preconditioning and have challenged it quoting back the ‘normal’ retail price. However to be fair they have gone back to Volvo central to get clarification and now await a response.
Old Jan 22nd, 2019, 14:33   #26
soldana

So, did anyone else manage to get cheap / free preconditioning?

I placed an order (and took a screengrab with the order number) but received neither a confirmation email, nor any follow up from my dealer
soldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2019, 17:11   #27
Tober

No. The dealer referred it to Volvo UK having questioned the prices. Volvo Customer Service confirmed that there had been a mistake on the website and they could not honour the confirmation order. The outcome could result in a voucher against the full price. I will keep you posted. In the meantime I am trying to see if I can get a ‘best price’ from the dealer.
Old Jan 22nd, 2019, 19:29   #28
steadvex
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tober View Post
No. The dealer referred it to Volvo UK having questioned the prices. Volvo Customer Service confirmed that there had been a mistake on the website and they could not honour the confirmation order. The outcome could result in a voucher against the full price. I will keep you posted. In the meantime I am trying to see if I can get a ‘best price’ from the dealer.

Interesting, I find it crazy the prices are still wrong! Could argue if its a mistake surely the prices should have been corrected by now

I contacted volvo customer care to say the dealer hasn't contacted me, haven't said anything about the price... No contact ere
Old Jan 26th, 2019, 10:50   #29
shetlandvolvo

Just had a look online and the price is now £550 which is rediculous 😮
shetlandvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2019, 17:16   #30
Tober

Wow - I thought it was ridiculous at circa £350 a few years ago