Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo owners club insurance scheme via chris knott insurance

Views : 198047

Replies : 311

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 27th, 2013, 08:57   #141
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

With less than a week to go until our iPad Mini draw closes I'd just like to ask you to give us a call for a quote if your car insurance is due in the coming weeks. If you're due in June we can quote you as soon as you like - but to be in with a chance to WIN an iPad Mini 16Gb you should call us by THIS FRIDAY (31st).

We're currently signing-up more than one in every 3 quotes because we reward club/forum membership by going that bit further to try and win your business. Will the next one be you?

Call us FREE on 0800 023 4374 (or 01424 205077 for mobiles) to find out how much you could save with Chris Knott.

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 16:57   #142
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Please remember to include VOC Insurance (through Chris Knott) in the mix when searching for a car insurance quote.

For good drivers, we can often beat your best alternative quote when we know what it is - dis-regarding what the system says we should be quoting. That's because our insurer partners trust us and allow us to quote what we need to to get them good quality business.

This year so far we're signing up even more forum members than last year so we must be doing something right!

"Ian insured with Chris Knott a couple of weeks ago and reported the best deal he's ever had, thanks guys" said Alfanutz admin, Zender156.

Call VOC Insurance and we'll find you the best deal based on your individual needs. Alternatively, you can complete brief details at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote and we'll call you back.

High for the industry, 78% of Chris Knott's clients are renewing this year too, which means we are pretty consistent in our pricing - not looking to change the rate if the risk is the same as last year.

It's true there have been a few comments regarding the length of time it takes for us to answer calls. But we're pleased to say that we've listened to feedback and have now made it easier for you to get through to the quoting team. They were previously handling other types of enquiry but we're now fielding those enquiries to a separate, dedicated team. You should notice a great improvement.

Pick up the phone today if you're due in the next few weeks and see how much VOC Insurance can save you.

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 18:52   #143
Westyman
VOC Member

Deal done today. Saved 13% off my renewal. Helpful chatty guy. Had to ask to be called back when the battery died on the handset waiting to speak to someone!!
1972 MG B GT
Westyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:05   #144
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westyman View Post
Deal done today. Saved 13% off my renewal. Helpful chatty guy. Had to ask to be called back when the battery died on the handset waiting to speak to someone!!
Can I just check - are you still waiting to speak to someone?

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 18:29   #145
Westyman
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
Can I just check - are you still waiting to speak to someone?
......errr....no!!!! LOL
1972 MG B GT
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 10:19   #146
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westyman View Post
......errr....no!!!! LOL
hehe, I meant are you still waiting for us to call you. Funny.

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 15:42   #147
Westyman
VOC Member

Indeed no!

Though sadly the quoted price has had to be revised in light of a misunderstanding on the info I gave so my saving over renewal invitation is just 95p!!
1972 MG B GT
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 15:59   #148
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Oh, that's no so clever then. If you've got any other cars in your household maybe we can do better on those.

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 22:29   #149
Dibble
VOC Member

Just got my quote for my S80 today from Kath. Renewal due middle of August and i have not received any quotes from anyone else yet but the quote I received today is very good and there is a very, very good chance that I will be taking you up on it. I have just renewed my 960 insurance elsewhere and it is a pity I did not speak to you first. We live and learn.
Dibble is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dibble For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 23:27   #150
Westyman
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
Oh, that's no so clever then. If you've got any other cars in your household maybe we can do better on those.
Tried that today with Milton for my wife's MX5 but even with discount for second car the premium was very close to renewal offer and we'd lose multiple policy discount from the provider. So sorry, no.

The error was my fault for misunderstanding the question regarding proof of NCD.
1972 MG B GT