Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > LPG, CNG & LNG - General Info and Issues

Notices

LPG, CNG & LNG - General Info and Issues Share experiences and problems

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

leaving the forum

Views : 7553

Replies : 49

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 13:37   #11
david philips
panic captain manwaring ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9plums View Post
One of the strange decisions the moderators seem to make is allowing you to be still on here, whenever there is an unsavory thread, you seem to be in the middle of it, and now there is a new trouble maker in the guise of Bongodave, it would be nice to see the two of you in a thread disagreement.
please no more disagreements guys even the thought of it.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 19:47   #12
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9plums View Post
One of the strange decisions the moderators seem to make is allowing you to be still on here, whenever there is an unsavory thread, you seem to be in the middle of it, and now there is a new trouble maker in the guise of Bongodave, it would be nice to see the two of you in a thread disagreement.
I hardly think you are in a position to dictate to any VOC member yet alone how this forum is run, it would seem that all you have done since joining (all of 4 weeks ago)is to add fuel to the fire.I will suggest that before you comment on the running of the VOC to take a close look at your own forum as from what I can see it isn't smelling of roses nor is it a happy place..
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 19:55   #13
k9plums

Quote:
Originally Posted by strbryan View Post
I hardly think you are in a position to dictate to any VOC member yet alone how this forum is run, it would seem that all you have done since joining (all of 4 weeks ago)is to add fuel to the fire.I will suggest that before you comment on the running of the VOC to take a close look at your own forum as from what I can see it isn't smelling of roses nor is it a happy place..
Sorry, makes no sense, I don't have a forum of my own, but if you mean the forum I frequent most of all, well I don't think RetroRides have any problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to k9plums For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 21:15   #14
BananaKing

Rather concerned over this, as Dai appears to have left the forum due to the issues with his installation on my car (I'm down £1700 and counting at the moment..) - which is of course totally his decision, but now he isn't responding to my emails as to how we can resolve my situation, and my thread has been locked. Lovely.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 21:58   #15
girlracer

He is reading your email now.... he was online earlier but we went out for a family walk dai doesnt spend all day watching for an email from you or anyone else and doesnt have his laptop on till after the boys go to bed ...
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 21:59   #16
BananaKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlracer View Post
He is reading your email now.... he was online earlier but we went out for a family walk dai doesnt spend all day watching for an email from you or anyone else and doesnt have his laptop on till after the boys go to bed ...
So he technically hasn't left the forum it seems....
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 22:00   #17
bongodave
I've Been Banned

Bananaking. Keep us all posted of the outcome mate please.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 22:02   #18
girlracer

He has but I am still here and tell him bout whats going on ....
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 22:15   #19
Lippy r design

Surely whether Dai has left the Forum or not is up to him, if he has personal dealings with others it should be between them and not the Forum to start speculating or commenting or even creating a Witch Hunt!! Bongodave I think, you to be posted on the outcome of something which is between Dai and Bananaking is between the two of them and maybe the Moderators if it comes to that (unless you have a vested interest).
This FORUM has far too much bitching on it, which in turn has others joining in for no other reason apart from to wind people up.
Before anyone starts to Slag me off this is message is purely what i have seen happening on here or a while!
This message is not posted in malice towards anyone although if you think it is then it is probably because you have been Malicious at some point yourself.

Happy Motoring and enjoy your Volvos
Vespa PX 2004
Vespa PX 1978
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lippy r design For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 22:26   #20
bongodave
I've Been Banned

No worries, but you mentioned my name, so kinda have to respond. Bananaking has not asked for my help, I saw the thread, had recent dealings with said-member and followed/contributed to it accordingly.

Nobody has been 'witch-hunted' but the odd, dishonest claim has been exposed. For me to ask Bananaking for the outcome, is merely out of concern and interest. Having been shafted by folk myself in the past, I am hoping for a happy outcome where this is concerned.

With hiindsight and to avoid further forum issues, it would perhaps be better to add, Bananaking, pls pm me and let me know how things are panning out. I agree that this whole, sorry affair is going on in public too long and needs to be put to rest. This is gonna hinge on how this resolves and op steps-up, I fear. Bananaking (as I have said on previous posts) has not started a witch-hunt and initially asked for support to do with his LPG installation. To be fair, he took it to said op becuase he met him on here and trusted him. Let's hope the resolution is favourable and the trust confirmed.
Closed Thread