Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 Model Year 2019

Views : 37692

Replies : 232

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 20th, 2018, 21:03   #211
Waggatron

Hi 2funky.

It is a third party boot liner but the manufacturer is Carbox (German firm).

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rb...eSsWhJ41Cx%7Dh

Ive got one of these in my existing XC60 and it works great. I like the fact it has a lip all the way around to contain any liquid spills (which fortunately I've never had to test). I've valeted my car this weekend and the boot looks like new....and that because the liner has taken all the punishment (not that I do tip runs in my car or anything, so it's had an easy life!)

I couldn't justify Volvo's prices for their liners (this is at least half the price) although I have gone for Volvo rubber mats following recommendations on this forum.
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Waggatron For This Useful Post:
Old May 20th, 2018, 22:34   #212
Fitzchiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggatron View Post
Hi 2funky.

It is a third party boot liner but the manufacturer is Carbox (German firm).

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rb...eSsWhJ41Cx%7Dh

Ive got one of these in my existing XC60 and it works great. I like the fact it has a lip all the way around to contain any liquid spills (which fortunately I've never had to test). I've valeted my car this weekend and the boot looks like new....and that because the liner has taken all the punishment (not that I do tip runs in my car or anything, so it's had an easy life!)

I couldn't justify Volvo's prices for their liners (this is at least half the price) although I have gone for Volvo rubber mats following recommendations on this forum.
I've got one of these in my outgoing CC and it's been a life saver given I carry football kit that sheds sand from AstroTurf all over the place - liner with lip has kept boot looking pristine.
Fitzchiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2018, 11:08   #213
2funky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzchiv View Post
I've got one of these in my outgoing CC and it's been a life saver given I carry football kit that sheds sand from AstroTurf all over the place - liner with lip has kept boot looking pristine.
Is it better than Volvo's https://accessories.volvocars.com/en...CC-510286/2019 ?
2funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2018, 14:23   #214
Waggatron

That’s down to personal choice as it’s totally subjective.

I’m sure both meet the functional requirements and so it therefore comes down to cost and quality. I assume quality of both is comparable....therefore differentiator for me was cost.....it’s about 50% cheaper than the Volvo one.

But is it any “better” at protecting the boot space? Probably not.
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2018, 15:19   #215
DeZemBer

From other thread, you can get the boot mat at a reduced price here...

https://www.vstore.nl/transport/mat-...unststof-1694/
Old May 21st, 2018, 19:01   #216
Billfolder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeZemBer View Post
From other thread, you can get the boot mat at a reduced price here...

https://www.vstore.nl/transport/mat-...unststof-1694/
I've just had a look but they only seem to let you select Netherlands or Belgium as your country for the delivery address?
Billfolder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billfolder For This Useful Post:
Old May 21st, 2018, 20:19   #217
DeZemBer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfolder View Post
I've just had a look but they only seem to let you select Netherlands or Belgium as your country for the delivery address?
Sorry I forgot to mention that we have to email them to send outside Belgium. According to someone who have ordered before, they respond fairly quickly...
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:16   #218
2funky

My Bursting Blue R-Design T6 has finally been built (after 4.5 month order on Jan 16) ! Got a VIN, too. Now a couple of more weeks of waiting, I hope.
2funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 11:43   #219
Twickers83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfolder View Post
my XC90 T5 MY19 has been delivered to the dealer today is going through PDI now, hopefully pick it up this weekend.
Hi, sorry I don't mean to go off-topic but I am literally just about to order one myself (xc90) but the sales staff at my local dealer are having a few issues regarding the specs as they haven’t seen one yet. I am not sure what trim you got but if it’s either Inscription or Inscription Pro I wonder if you knew if the seats had been altered in any way? The only info they have is that the standard inscription seats have been given front seat cushion extensions which were not on MY18.

Again, I really hope you don’t mind me asking but I cannot seem to find any dealers with the 19 model year in store.

I hope you are loving your new car. All the best.
Twickers83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2018, 12:01   #220
MtillingVolvo
Sales Monkey @Volvo Npton

Hi,

Find attached the MY19 XC90 Pricelist.

On Inscription you get:

Nappa Soft Leather Upholstery
Luxury Floor Mats
Power Passenger Seat with Memory
Front and Rear Door Pocket and Front Cupholder Illumination
Front Seat Cushion Extensions
Illuminated Front and Rear Tread Plates
Linear Walnut Inlays
Rear Footwell and Side Step Illumination
Matt Silver Front Grille
Roof Rails - Integrated, Silver
Tailored Instrument Panel and Door Tops
Dual Integrated Exhaust Pipes
Chrome Lower Side Mouldings with Inscription Logo
Integrated Sun Curtains - Rear Doors
Multicolour Theatre Lighting Ambient Door and Instrument Panel Lighting
Nappa Leather Coloured Key Integrated Remote
Tailgate Illumination
20" 10 Spoke Alloy Wheels (Diamond Cut/Light Grey) with 275/45 Tyres Multi-directional Lumbar Support

The only other differences from MY18.5 to MY19 are:

12.3” TFT and Rear Park Assist Camera are now standard on all variants.
Pro variants benefit from the Head-Up Display
All R-Design models have the Tailored Instrument Panel

All MY19 powertrains are homologated under latest WLTP protocols. All diesel powertrains have AdBlue tanks and all petrol have Gas Particulate Filters. Fuel economy and emission data shown in Volvo price list are NEDC-derived figures.

Twin Engine petrol fuel tank has increased capacity (70 litres). T8 reduced in overall hp due to changes in base petrol engine.
New T5 AWD introduced in all trim levels.
New Harmon Kardon audio system available as options

You don't mention what engine you're after, but we do have an XC90 D5 Inscription (model year 2019) in stock in Osmium Grey with Charcoal Leather and no other options if that is of any interest and also a MY 18.5 XC90 T8 Inscription Pro in Onyx Black with Charcoal Leather (bearing in mind it won't have the MY19 spec as above on it, but is a Pro model....)

There are also plenty of what is known as "Unconsented" vehicles around. This means that we can move them from one dealer to another, so let me know what you're after and I'll see if I can assist in any way.

Kind Regards

Marc
Attached Files
File Type: pdf volvo-xc90-my19-edition-4.pdf (1.15 MB, 20 views)

Main Dealer Based in Northampton
mtilling@bellsmotorgroup.co.uk

Last edited by MtillingVolvo; Jun 1st, 2018 at 12:06.
MtillingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote