Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Special offer from MRG Chippenham

Views : 45654

Replies : 25

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 18:59   #21
Paul Fife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Fife View Post
Well I have booked my C30 in for a service with MRG, I usually do all my own servicing etc but thought I would see what they are like. Very happy so far with explanation of what will happen and service received.
Just got back from picking up my car, great service, courtesy car for 2 days, usual oils etc done. Air conditioning compressor faulty changed free of charge by them (volvo??) so can't complain. Really good service and piece of mind so can't complain. Price £300 I think it's ok. As I don't smoke anymore and used to spend over a 1/3 of that a month on fags I'm happy

Used to have a C30, bought a Octavia VRS instead and turned it into a ball of scrap after being driven into. now the proud owner of a number of pins and metal plates.

Now driving a Saab 9-3
Paul Fife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 15:36   #22
foggyjames
300 Register Keeper

For those who are pleased with MRG's service, you can do something to help them...
http://www.motorcodes.co.uk/componen...task,nominate/

...I'm lead to believe that this is important to them, and VCUK are taking a significant interest in the results.

cheers

James

'13 V70 D4 SE Lux
'89 740 Turbo Intercooler
'88 360 Turbo Intercooler
'84 360 GLT
'81 343 GLS R-Sport
'79 343 DL
'70 164
foggyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 01:39   #23
SteveOC

Thumbs up from me - the guys at MRG helped me out at short notice again this week.

Steve O.
SteveOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 17:22   #24
chrissampson2

Does anyone know if MRG are still offering discounts for forum members? I forgot to mention when booking in for a service next week. They were excellent last year, and I hope the news about their loss of main dealer status isn't going to affect things in the future...
chrissampson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2014, 00:44   #25
Dog Wagon

Recently took my V70 to MRG for a service plus auto gearbox oil change.
Previously I had always been very wary of garage servicing, particularly at main dealers. However, thought I would give them a go as the previous owner had the car serviced there and they had good feedback on the forum.
Best decision I have made !!! Excelent service, very profesional but friendly at the same time.
I had already obtained a quote for the work and this figure was confirmed to me when I dropped the car off. To my surprise, when they phoned to say the car was ready, they advised the final bill was some £97 less than the previously agreed figure.
All in all a very pleasant experience. MRG will certainly get my business again.
Dog Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dog Wagon For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 17th, 2015, 11:21   #26
Chris1960

Smile Very pleased with MRG

Took my XC90 for some warranty work and left the car with them for the day. Nice new XC60 waiting for me to drive round in. Excellent service and really nice people. Asked whether I could have autofold mirrors on mine and they said would investigate. Next morning before 9 they phoned with reply. All in all very pleased with them and thankfully only just down the road from me
Chris1960 is offline   Reply With Quote