Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Best way to get a quote from Chris Knott/VOC Insurance

Views : 1657

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 6th, 2017, 12:05   #1
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Default Best way to get a quote from Chris Knott/VOC Insurance

Hi all, you're great at asking Chris Knott/VOC Insurance for quotes via the callback form on our website - thank you.

I just wanted to make a request though - PLEASE CAN YOU PHONE US INSTEAD if you're after an instant quote. It's the quickest and easiest process for both of us and ensures you get your special club scheme quote when you want it, at a time that's convenient.

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

Though we do respond to the web forms quite quickly, often we get an answerphone or no answer at all and then you have to ring us anyway. You can see how it's not ideal - it means we're catching you at a time that's NOT convenient.

We leave an answerphone message and follow up with an email but we don't want to miss the opportunity to give you a competitive quote through the club/forum's special scheme. Phoning us first and then only using the form as a last resort should make it easier for you to get a winning VOC Insurance quote.

Thanks for your help in this - it'll work out better for both of us.

best,
Nick

PS. It may simply be that you don't recognise the caller ID when we call you - keep an eye out for our outbound number: 01424 200477.

Testimonials
More car club/forum members who are happy with their quotes from Chris Knott:

"@ChrisKnottIns many thanks for your help with insurance for my new toy! #saabclub #saab" Neal Ashwangler, Saab Owners Club GB

"Chris Knott cheapest by far even with cat back exhaust declared." Tony McKortel, SeatCupra.net

"Unbeatable Quote. Thanks again for sorting my insurance. Straightforward job. Beat my quotes from other firms and matched like for like. Rang back when you said you would and also spoke via PM on here. Can't fault the service so far. Cheers." GarryK, BabyBMW.net

"Just wanted to say how impressed I am being a first-time customer with yourselves. A very friendly and professional chap named Ian dealt with me from initial quote right through to setting up my new car policy. OK, granted you do need to provide a fair bit of info and it's the first time I can recall ever having to input details into the DVLA website to generate a 'driver code' and scanning numerous things etc but hey-ho. With all mods declared, a named driver and my protected NCB you beat the neighbours by nearly £60. I'm not one for calling other companies and although they did try and were very aware of my custom of 2 years, I was swayed to jump ship. Couldn't say no really." LordRaiden84, Briskoda

"Looks like I will get my insurance from you. Phoned today and got better quote than my renewal. Took reference number and will call back on Monday to get it done. Really was cheaper. Thanks." imtattoo80, VWAudi Forum

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2018, 09:46   #2
domhart10
Volvo S40

Yeh for what my experience was worth, being a young mid aged driver and having high insurance for my T5 after modding the other insurers all suddenly became an absolute headache and a nightmare with constantly waiting on the phone etc etc, have always been a bit not sure about these guys here as I always found the comparison sites very easy.

On a free day it took no time to call these guys, spoke to some friendly member of staff who gave me a quote beating everyone else with my mods after a few mins was a great service so definite thumbs up

Previous Volvo: 2008 S40 SE Lux R Design 2.0D
domhart10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to domhart10 For This Useful Post: