Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General

Notices

S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General Forum for the P3-platform 60-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Software versions ?

Views : 1476

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 21st, 2018, 14:44   #1
ushes

Default Software versions ?

Hi Guys,
Just got my hands on a XC60 D5 AWD facelift on a 63 plate.
I'm still working my way through things using the manual and I was wondering about the map updates and general software versions. I'm hoping the PO had the software updated to download the map updates but I'm not sure, maybe someone can enlighten me with the latest software versions ?

What I can see is

Bluetooth version 5.00.17U
OC72 ?
maps V30.13.02

I already have the latest maps on a USB stick but can anyone confirm that I need to get upgrades from the dealer ?

Thanks
Regards
Steve
ushes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2018, 15:49   #2
NigelDay
Premier Member

Yours is an MY14 (early facelift) so I suspect you may need a dealer software upgrade (£30 ?) before you can do the upgrades yourself.
wimorrison almost certainly knows the answer.
2015: XC60 D4 FWD SE Lux Nav 190hp manual, Osmium Grey, 17" Segin, Tempa, Winter Illumination, Security, Family, DSP, 4C, HK Sound, Subwoofer, Front Parking, Rear Camera, Dark Tinted, Power Passenger Seat, Speed and Heated Steering.
NigelDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2018, 19:30   #3
Brankster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelDay View Post
Yours is an MY14 (early facelift) so I suspect you may need a dealer software upgrade (£30 ?) before you can do the upgrades yourself.
wimorrison almost certainly knows the answer.
I had to get a software update and it cost about £90. They had a hard time getting the update to take and had to get it remotely done from Sweeden. Worth getting it done now as there is a new sat nav update coming in a few months.
Old Jan 21st, 2018, 19:40   #4
ushes

Mill at Sunderland have quoted £80 and want the car all day

Steve
ushes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2018, 11:48   #5
Ixion

Dealers charge around 45 minutes of time for the update, which equates to around £90. I rang several dealers and they all quoted the same! Count yourselves lucky if you get your car washed
Ixion is offline   Reply With Quote