Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General > S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2017 67-plate V90 D4 Inscription

Views : 982

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 10th, 2020, 14:35   #1
St Evelyn
VOC Member

Default 2017 67-plate V90 D4 Inscription

Shocking timing to try to sell a car I know (even WBAC aren't buying at the moment, lol), but sometimes life deals us a hand of cards that limit our options, hence my decision to sell my V90.

I bought the car as a pre-reg with 93 miles on the clock in April 2018 (first registered end of September 2017 on a 67-plate); it's now got just under 38,600 on the clock with full Volvo service history.
As well as standard inscription spec it's got the following options from factory:
  • Head-up display
  • Dark tinted rear windows
  • 19" Alloys
  • Fully electric / memory passenger seat
  • Factory fit semi-electric towbar with 13-pin electrics
  • Park assist pilot
  • Smartphone integration

I had a full set of Bridgestone All-weather tyres fitted at the end of February that have done only a thousand miles so are still as new (bought from National Tyres, list price is just over £1K).
She's also had the latest (chargeable) intellisafe software upgrade recently installed.

This is by far the best car I've ever owned and I'm sorry to see it go, but as I can no longer drive (medical reasons, not police! ) there's no point in leaving it on the driveway to depreciate and rot.

Looking on auto trader this morning there's 3 similar age / mileage cars, all going for between £19,500 and £20,250. All of these vehicles are significantly lower spec than my car, so I'd expect a dealer to be asking around £20,250-£21,000 for mine.

I appreciate that we're in unusual times, not to mention a private sale would realise a lower sale price than a dealer, so I'm asking £19,000ono if anyone's interested? Car is in excellent condition, all alloys unmarked, no scratches or damage that I've noticed whatsoever. I'll pop some pictures up later today - any questions then feel free to ask below or PM me.

Current - 2017 V90 D4 Inscription
Previous - 2011 S80 D3
St Evelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to St Evelyn For This Useful Post: