Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Your old distributors please!

Views : 656

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 2nd, 2019, 16:25   #1
swedishandgerman
Premier Member

Default Your old distributors please!

Just as a stupid geeky thing that I do, I repair old distributors. I'm not really that boring, but it's just a thing I do.

These old Volvo distributors are very hardy and go on and on with little to no hassle. Usually, when they go wrong it's something extremely simple. But sometimes (rarely) they're done for.

Firstly, if you're experiencing distributor problems, then please get in touch!

Most importantly, I've just sold my last favourite type of distributor and another guy has sent me his for repairs which has totally had it.

So if you have unused distributors in your parts emporiums, then please get in touch! Box them up and send them to me!

In particular, I'm after 003 distributors. That's distributors with part numbers ending in 003 please.
1970 Amazon 2-Door
1970 142DL
swedishandgerman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swedishandgerman For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 21st, 2019, 01:33   #2
woodman
Master Member

I still have one with your name on it, Adam, in a plastic box somewhere! Occasionally I spot it and think, "blimey, I should have sent that off!" and then another year or so passes...I'll try and get myself in gear and do it soon, I promise.

2002 Audi TT quattro. (Sorry!)
woodman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 28th, 2019, 22:11   #3
grantbennett2

I have two, would you clean and check one for me to keep in exchange for the other?
grantbennett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2019, 22:38   #4
DORETTI

Hi
I hope you can help me. I am looking for a pair of springs for a PV 544 distributor, VJU 4 BL 33 and I have a spare distributor JFUR 4 0231 146 077 if you are interested. I can be contacted on richard-larter@sky.com

Cheers
Richard
DORETTI is offline   Reply With Quote