Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General

Notices

700/900 Series General Forum for the Volvo 740, 760, 780, 940, 960 & S/V90 cars

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Has anyone had any dealings with “MrMeringo” on this forum?

Views : 2830

Replies : 32

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 24th, 2018, 18:22   #11
bob12
bob12

Thank you Tommy.

I am sure that everyone here wishes you well and long may you continue to drive 700's and supply good quality parts to the community.

I am also sure that with the care you receive from your dear wife and son things can only get more easy for you.

Warmest to you and yours,

Bob.

P.S. - looking forward to receiving the sun visors
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob12 For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 24th, 2018, 18:26   #12
mrmeringo
Tommy Meringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob12 View Post
Thank you Tommy.

I am sure that everyone here wishes you well and long may you continue to drive 700's and supply good quality parts to the community.

I am also sure that with the care you receive from your dear wife and son things can only get more easy for you.

Warmest to you and yours,

Bob.

P.S. - looking forward to receiving the sun visors
Thank you so much for your kind words Bob, they mean a lot, Tommy.
mrmeringo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmeringo For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 24th, 2018, 18:57   #13
AllHailKingVolvo
Ye olde Volvii galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmeringo View Post
Hello to all, especially to you Phil.
Firstly, I have not done a vanishing act or anything to make it seem so, I have supplied many members with parts over the years and have never had any complaints, This is all my own fault for not keeping people updated. But sadly due to very bad health now and in the last few months i have spent many days and nights in hospital, Only a couple of people knew about this and i didn't feel it was anyone else's business, But i do owe you an explanation Phil. I was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis a good while back and it is now getting worse and i have just let posting things off slip,your package is and has been ready to post off Phil and i will certainly make a point of sorting it out for you in the next few days, you are more than welcome to a refund if you prefer but as i say i will get it sent to you in the next few days.I can only apologise again for this and hope this episode will not put people off from buying from me. Again, I have lost count of the amount of people i have supplied with parts for there 740/940 and hope to carry on doing this for a long time to come. Many thanks to all. Tommy. ( Title should read Apologies and not pologies haha)
Hi Tommy,
Thanks for getting back to us, and I’m really sorry to hear of your ill health, I know what a bugger pancreatitis is as it’s affected a good friend of mine for some time. I’m sure car parts are the last thing on your mind at the moment!

I’m glad it’s not an account hacking situation or anything like that. I appreciate your response and will be glad to do business with you now and in the future-please don’t put yourself out to get the parcel posted off in a hurry, getting well is far more important than one of my headlights being marginally cleaner than the other...I know it can be a long road with pancreatitis but I’m sure I can speak for us all in wishing you the very best and as speedy a recovery as possible!
‘88 745 GL B200E M47
AllHailKingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AllHailKingVolvo For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 25th, 2018, 12:18   #14
tofufi
Premier Member

Best wishes Tommy
tofufi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tofufi For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 25th, 2018, 13:31   #15
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Hi Dave, I have now contacted Phil regarding this, Thank you for your kind words, Tommy.
You're welcome Tommy, hope things improve for you soon!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 25th, 2018, 13:50   #16
mrmeringo
Tommy Meringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllHailKingVolvo View Post
Hi Tommy,
Thanks for getting back to us, and I’m really sorry to hear of your ill health, I know what a bugger pancreatitis is as it’s affected a good friend of mine for some time. I’m sure car parts are the last thing on your mind at the moment!

I’m glad it’s not an account hacking situation or anything like that. I appreciate your response and will be glad to do business with you now and in the future-please don’t put yourself out to get the parcel posted off in a hurry, getting well is far more important than one of my headlights being marginally cleaner than the other...I know it can be a long road with pancreatitis but I’m sure I can speak for us all in wishing you the very best and as speedy a recovery as possible!
Many thanks Phil
Old Sep 25th, 2018, 13:52   #17
mrmeringo
Tommy Meringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofufi View Post
Best wishes Tommy
Many thanks Jim.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmeringo For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 2nd, 2018, 17:49   #18
Ian21401
Premier Member

Default Me also.

I've been corresponding with Tommy regarding parts I ordered from him and have paid for. I was aware that he was apparently in ill health but I was also beginning to be concerned as to what the situation was. Having read the previous posts I will be patient and await the parts pending Tommy's better health.
Best wishes Tommy, hope you feel better soon.
Ian21401 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian21401 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 2nd, 2018, 18:01   #19
mrmeringo
Tommy Meringo

Hello Ian, I hope to have any outstanding parts all posted off by next Thursday, Apologies again to anyone still waiting but i had set back in my recovery and ended up back in Hospital for a while, getting fed up of Hospitals now but at least they do help us a great deal, So once again, Sincere Apologies once again to people still waiting, ( And you Bob)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrmeringo For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 2nd, 2018, 18:51   #20
bob12
bob12

Quote:
Hello Ian, I hope to have any outstanding parts all posted off by next Thursday, Apologies again to anyone still waiting but i had set back in my recovery and ended up back in Hospital for a while, getting fed up of Hospitals now but at least they do help us a great deal, So once again, Sincere Apologies once again to people still waiting, ( And you Bob)
Is that the real Mr Meringo?? ......

Bob
bob12 is offline   Reply With Quote