Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Later (88+) manual 240 wanted for parts

Views : 729

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 31st, 2019, 22:13   #1
strettman

Default Later (88+) manual 240 wanted for parts

Hi all,

I am looking for a later 240 with a electronic driven speedo (speedo pick up off the differential casing) and a manual gearbox with hydraulic clutch to be used for parts required for my 242 project so the cheaper the better and the condition really doesn't matter, it can be completely rusted out and missing parts. i also require most of the suspension to be there and the car needs to be ok to go on a trailer.

The closer to north yorkshire the better but cars from all over are considered but delivery costs maybe an issue if you are very far away from me

If it had ABS that would be great but i'm not too sure many of them were fitted with it? i have read that some 92-93 cars may have it if it was spec'ed or part of a package- anyone able to shed any more light on this?

Please PM me or email me at astrett@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
Adam
strettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2019, 17:14   #2
johnybungalowjohn

Default 240glt

Hi Adam, we spoke early on in the year when i had a red 240glt estate for sale.
My other 240glt estate in grey will be for sale very shortly but looks like you are sorted with a vehicle so it may not be of interest to you but if so please get in touch.
Thanks, John (Leeds)
johnybungalowjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2019, 21:48   #3
strettman

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply! I have just sent you an email.

Thanks,
Adam
strettman is offline   Reply With Quote