Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

S80 Executive rear fridge wanted

Views : 5764

Replies : 9

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 30th, 2011, 20:45   #1
Bertone

Default S80 Executive rear fridge wanted

Hi!
Looking for the rear fridge, for the Volvo S80 Executive. The fridge is placed behind rear armrest.

Thanks.
Bertone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 20:03   #2
850se
Volvo S80 Executive

Smile

Like this one..???

850se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 20:31   #3
Bertone

Hi! Yes, exactly like this. But I already found one.... Unfortunately with beige door, so need to modify. I needed like yours :-)

I also found TV, DVD Player, so probably will install everything during the next weekend. My executive is the simple version, has just the sonsole and electric sunblind, no fridge and no TV.

I was looking for the wires in the boot, but have not found from the first view. So if you or someone could advise anything about wiring / connections in S80 executives (till 2002), I will be really happy.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 00:03   #4
Benjammo

First time I've seen this, do you think it'll fit in a v70?
Benjammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 13:25   #5
Bertone

No, I do not think so. OK, if you want you can fit it anywhere, everything is possible. However it is quite bright, you will not be able to open a door of the fridge, since V70 armrest is completely different. Or you need to modify the fridge and the door.

Today I tried to find the leather for the fridge`s door, since my fridge is beige, but the seats are grey. It was really difficult to find matching colour. And it is already some kind of a project, so I do not think it has any sence to install such fridge in to V70......
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 17:16   #6
KJW1268

Default Executive tv

Hi,
Sorry to trouble you, but I am looking for a replacement TV Screen for my 2001 executive, I have just purchased it and there is no screen fitted, The Panasonic DVD-P10EC is fitted in the arm rest , but some kind person has removed the screen and wiring , as far as I can see.
If you could be of any assistance , re part number of the screen replacement , I would be grateful of any help or information you are able to give.
Cheers kjw1268
KJW1268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 20:04   #7
wallypara

Default Beige fridge door

am looking for a fridge for my 2010 does the beige door that you have fit this model could well be interested
regards
peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertone View Post
Hi! Yes, exactly like this. But I already found one.... Unfortunately with beige door, so need to modify. I needed like yours :-)

I also found TV, DVD Player, so probably will install everything during the next weekend. My executive is the simple version, has just the sonsole and electric sunblind, no fridge and no TV.

I was looking for the wires in the boot, but have not found from the first view. So if you or someone could advise anything about wiring / connections in S80 executives (till 2002), I will be really happy.
wallypara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 20:42   #8
Bertone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallypara View Post
am looking for a fridge for my 2010 does the beige door that you have fit this model could well be interested
regards
peter
Sorry, it will not fit...... I modified he door - the only one thing remained - just beige leaher.....
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 22:13   #9
paullister

Default Paul

I have the older fridge to the one above, is it possible to turn it off when not in use? I can't find an on off switch anywhere
paullister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 23:03   #10
850se
Volvo S80 Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullister View Post
I have the older fridge to the one above, is it possible to turn it off when not in use? I can't find an on off switch anywhere
No you cant turn it off...mine is working a treat in this weather, coupled with the awesome climate control it's definately a cool car.
850se is offline   Reply With Quote