Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo 850 2.5l in red with reg plate valued over £500.00.

Views : 1708

Replies : 17

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 31st, 2008, 20:11   #11
stevo48
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micksav View Post
hello Stevo thanks for the help mate what would you like to drink?, i will give you a ring next week all the best Mick.
A pot of tea will do nicely thanks Mick milk and 2 sugars, I don't drink and drive (spill too much on the corners )
stevo48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 22:05   #12
micksav

Quote:
Description:
VOLVO 850 2.5L IN LIVERPOOL RED, THIS CAR HAS NO BUMPS OR SCRATCES, IT IS ONLY UP FOR SALE DUE TO ME BUYING A 850 T5 MODEL, IT COMES WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY + ALL THE RECIEPTS OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE ON THE CAR, IT HAS BEEN FITTED WITH A CD Player WITH MP3 AND USB PORT, IT HAS HAD A FULL MOT ON THIS CAR BUT THERE IS ONLY 10 MONTH LEFT ON THIS, PLEASE NOTE THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN DRIVEN SINCE IT PAST THE MOT, THE REG PLATE IS VALUED AT OVER £500.00, THE REG PLATE IS (L174 LFC), PLEASE NOTE THE CAR IS IN LIVERPOOL RED, THIS WILL BE GREAT FOR ANY LIVERPOOL FAN, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO ON (07917114329) AND ASK FOR MICK.

Posted by: micksav
Price: £800
Condition: Excellent
City: halifax
State: west yorkshire
Postal code: hx50nb
Year: 1994

SORRY FOLKS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGES FOR THIS CAR, IF YOU ARE INTRESTED YOU CAN PHONE ME ON THE ABOVE NUMBER AND TELL ME HOW TO DO IT MANY THANKS MICK.
http://s482.photobucket.com/albums
micksav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 23:22   #13
stevo48
Premier Member

That link doesn't work Mick, if you go to your photobucket album and click on the "img" link under your picture you will see the word "copied" flag up, then you can create your post and if you drag your cursor over the icons directly above where you are typing your post you will see one of the icons, (the yellow one with a picture of a mountain on it) will say insert image. click on that icon, it will open a window then simply right click on the window and paste your url in it.
It will look something like this " img//s482.photobucket.com/albums//img"

then when you submit your post it will appear as a picture in your post.
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 21:01   #14
micksav

thanks for that help Steve i will give it a go when i have more time on my hands, i got in trouble with the wife last night due to me not making her tea and sorting out the kids,it took me just over two hours to do what i did last night to find after all that it does not work, all the best Mick.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 19:44   #15
micksav

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Description:
VOLVO 850 2.5L IN LIVERPOOL RED, THIS CAR HAS NO BUMPS OR SCRATCES, IT IS ONLY UP FOR SALE DUE TO ME BUYING A 850 T5 MODEL, IT COMES WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY + ALL THE RECIEPTS OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE ON THE CAR, IT HAS BEEN FITTED WITH A CD Player WITH MP3 AND USB PORT, IT HAS HAD A FULL MOT ON THIS CAR BUT THERE IS ONLY 10 MONTH LEFT ON THIS, PLEASE NOTE THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN DRIVEN SINCE IT PAST THE MOT, THE REG PLATE IS VALUED AT OVER £500.00, THE REG PLATE IS (L174 LFC), PLEASE NOTE THE CAR IS IN LIVERPOOL RED, THIS WILL BE GREAT FOR ANY LIVERPOOL FAN, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO ON (07917114329) AND ASK FOR MICK.

Posted by: micksav
Price: £800
Condition: Excellent
City: halifax
State: west yorkshire
Postal code: hx50nb
Year: 1994

SORRY FOLKS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGES FOR THIS CAR, IF YOU ARE INTRESTED YOU CAN PHONE ME ON THE ABOVE NUMBER AND TELL ME HOW TO DO IT MANY THANKS MICK.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 19:49   #16
micksav

hello Steve ive done it take a look and see what you think, all the best and thanks for the help.
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 22:50   #17
stevo48
Premier Member

You finally got there Mick, best of luck with the sale.
steve.
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 20:36   #18
MadMatty

Hi there mate

what engine is it? 10v or 20v?

also, what reg was it on before the private plate?

thanks

matty
MadMatty is offline   Reply With Quote