Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Bought a Breaker...

Views : 9949

Replies : 125

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 23:35   #121
KruJoe

That's a quick reply Matt!
OK, I can do the speaker thing, from memory one of my grilles is bent... are both sides the same? (so I can send you the good one) I'll post pics of them tomorrow for you.

Can you do BACS online banking transfer?
(It's safe, and I prefer that to P.Pal, I don't enjoy the dry bumming they take in fees!)
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 23:56   #122
lixah
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruJoe View Post
That's a quick reply Matt!
OK, I can do the speaker thing, from memory one of my grilles is bent... are both sides the same? (so I can send you the good one) I'll post pics of them tomorrow for you.

Can you do BACS online banking transfer?
(It's safe, and I prefer that to P.Pal, I don't enjoy the dry bumming they take in fees!)
err i always thought they were the same both sides, (never checked, but im pretty sure they are. if you need to know i need the right side, offside/drivers side) pics would be appreciated.

im not sure about that, are you by any chance with lloyds? i am, and i know lloyds -> lloyds transfers are instant and easy.

I agree with you about paypal, its ridiculous how much we're charged to spend our own hard earned money. as if we dont pay for enough at the moment!
but it just an easy way to transfer money.

regards, Matt
lixah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 16:41   #123
Pudsey1983

Talking

£30 delivered is great, can you pm me your email address so I can send a reply so we can sort out payment etc (y)
Pudsey1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 21:37   #124
KruJoe

Pudsey: PM'd again.

Matt:
Here are your speakers...

The shelf speakers are both the same. This is from the driver's side - the other grille is a bit bent. This one is in good condition - the brown on the back is not rust, but old mounting foam from when it was fitted. It's in great condition.

There's slight rust coming through the thin paint on the front door speaker, but it won't be visible or affect its operation once fitted. The car has been in a dry shed since I started breaking it.
The standard stereo in this car sounded ace, as I'm sure you know they do!

Quote:
are you by any chance with lloyds? i am, and i know lloyds -> lloyds transfers are instant and easy.
These days, almost all banks are signed up to the same "Faster Payments" system, so all BACS transfers are pretty much instant now, including to/from my HSBC bank. If you can do lloyds -> lloyds, then I'm sure you can do lloyds -> HSBC, all you need is my sort code and ac. number, maybe my name too.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 13:10   #125
KruJoe

Bump!
I need replies or PMs from Pudsey and Matt if I am to get these parts sent tomorrow, if not, it may be another week or so before I can get to a Post office - I live in a remote place.
Cheers
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 03:31   #126
Pudsey1983

Emailed you

No major rush for them to be posted
Pudsey1983 is offline   Reply With Quote