Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

C70 convertible Mk1 For Sale?

Views : 1943

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 21:00   #11
Goldmember
Master Member

Hi ,
Lovely lovely car there I'm not in a position to buy now but my cousin has been looking at buying 1 of these but before I pass this thread onto him I do think you should state an Ono price as a guideline ( or PM me ) as his budget is limited .
Regards,
Steve
MegaBob - ‘04 XC90 D5 Spanish! ShedBob - ‘01 Moondust T5 V70, FilthyBob - '04 Silver 2.4 D5 SE V70, Rydell - '99 Silver R AWD V70, SagaBob - '98 Ruby Red 2.5T V70
Goldmember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 21:55   #12
blackrevolver
Premier Member

So what is the asking price or is it just guess a price? as the car does look fantastic but would be nice to know what price you have in mind?
blackrevolver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackrevolver For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 21:34   #13
mccabesville

Default Advertised on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post
Hi ,
Lovely lovely car there I'm not in a position to buy now but my cousin has been looking at buying 1 of these but before I pass this thread onto him I do think you should state an Ono price as a guideline ( or PM me ) as his budget is limited .
Regards,
Steve
Hi Steve. Thank you. I've put it on eBay with a nearest offer price of £3995. This only represents a fraction of what I've spent on it so want to see how it goes on there. I will give first refusals to offers and viewings from anyone on the forum though.
I had wanted to get an idea off people as to what they thought it was worth first so have had a check of prices online. I realise 4k is at the top end of what's out there and there are loads of much cheaper C70s online. My mate bought a 2.0T for 1500 last month... And has just got it back from the garage after paying for a new engine on top!! Hopefully I've spent money on this car so the next person won't have to but as I'm sure we all know, there are no guarantees with 15 year old cars.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/121684302763?nav=SEARCH
mccabesville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2015, 01:07   #14
mccabesville

Default Still for sale

Update:

This car is still for sale. Since my last post I've had it MOT'd (no advisories) and an aircon regas.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...01508115975661

I had asked forum members to PM me to come and take a look/ make an offer on the car/ suggest a fair price. As no one did that, I started high and realise £3999 is a huge amount to ask for a car like this! I thought someone might PM me with a low ball offer and we could meet somewhere in the middle... This strategy clearly hasn't worked so far as I still own the car!!!

Anyway, the car is on Autotrader for £2699 and my offer still stands; please feel free to come and take a look at the car/ PM me an offer.

Here's some more photos to remind you how beautiful this car is...

Last edited by mccabesville; Sep 13th, 2015 at 01:21.
mccabesville is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mccabesville For This Useful Post: