Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 140/164 Series General > 140/164 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Breaking K-reg Volvo 164

Views : 5459

Replies : 35

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 14:50   #31
john h
VOC Member

No worries about using the photo!

If you don't get sorted out with those lenses, I'll have some spare in a few months.

John

john h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 03:45   #32
Lesky

Really? Well, if you decide not to keep them as spares do let me know.
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:13   #33
john h
VOC Member

Will do

john h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 03:48   #34
guitarman

Hi Volvo Paul,
Need a good rear bumper for my '73 model, also chromed trim around boot area, where abouts does it reside?
J.J
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 21:34   #35
Audrey Old
VOC Member

Firstly, apologies for not being too regular in attending to enquiries re my original thread - quite often in a computer-free zone!

As I hope to collect another 164 project (a better one I hope) when I can get my trailer back from a son who always has some project car of his parked on it, I will be keeping quite a lot of the breaker to support it. That definitely means the engine and calipers I'm afraid, Dai, as I had to chisel the seized calipers off the project to even tug it out of the garage it was stored in.

The breaker rear seats are black leather in (from memory) reasonable condition, available if wanted, but as said earlier, the front ones are very shabby/damaged. I have a couple of rear bumpers, one off a car: most items and car near Worthing but can take to near Redhill when doing regular visits to my son. Any help to anybody? Not sure of which type/piece of boot trim is wanted - mail a pic of yours to audakt@tesco.net so I can compare with mine.

Paul
Audrey Old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 01:52   #36
guitarman

I need rear bumper, with the rubbers in good order, the trim I need is the strip on the edge of boot lid and the right hand 'ear', boomerang shaped that sits on the rear offside wing, although i'd ideally like the lot from the rear of the car and any clips for it. I'd also like all the fibreboard which covers up the boot interior/ rear lights, in my car it's black and very knackered. My 164 is the '73 facelift model, I think the trim is same as your K reg model. Redhill Surrey I presume? Jimmy
guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote