Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Post pics of your 2017-up XC60

Views : 6448

Replies : 53

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 19th, 2018, 19:45   #31
SuffolkBoy
VOC Member

I have tried to upload some photos a couple of times, but without success.

I did manage to post some when I collected the car in early November, but I will keep trying to post some more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuffolkBoy For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 20th, 2018, 08:03   #32
Gneissnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Would love to see some bursting blue pics as that's the colour I've just ordered.
I’ll post pics of mine in a day or two when I pick it up. Went to see it as it had just arrived yesterday, I’m very excited. T8 R Design, Polestar, Bursting Blue, B&W sound, air suspension.
Gneissnz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gneissnz For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 20th, 2018, 10:13   #33
J30 YAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gneissnz View Post
I’ll post pics of mine in a day or two when I pick it up. Went to see it as it had just arrived yesterday, I’m very excited. T8 R Design, Polestar, Bursting Blue, B&W sound, air suspension.
When was the production date of your car? I am trying to have an idea when will I be collecting mine. Production date for mine was 16th March.
Old Mar 20th, 2018, 19:04   #34
Gneissnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by J30 YAP View Post
When was the production date of your car? I am trying to have an idea when will I be collecting mine. Production date for mine was 16th March.
I’ll check it when I get it and let you know. I’m in NZ so delivery to me will be longer than to you.
Gneissnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2018, 22:44   #35
Peter Lee

Now up to 7500 miles. Anyone else catching up?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6044.jpg (206.8 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5911.jpg (213.8 KB, 136 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter Lee For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 21st, 2018, 13:02   #36
isleaiw
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lee View Post
How is fuel consumption fairing over that distance? any faults or gripes / grumbles? and perhaps more importantly if you were choosing again would you do the same again?

My Audi is now on 6600 miles, has averaged just over 28mpg per OBC in that time (mainly good long journeys), hasnt had any faults that have required visit to dealer, it does occasionally have a clanging brake pedal (known issue with no solution yet and mine is very very occasionally), and only gripe is I can open all of the windows if I sit down with the key in my pocket with tight jeans on!!
isleaiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2018, 13:58   #37
mike95

Quote:
8400 here.

Mike
Old Mar 21st, 2018, 22:34   #38
Peter Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleaiw View Post
How is fuel consumption fairing over that distance? any faults or gripes / grumbles? and perhaps more importantly if you were choosing again would you do the same again?

My Audi is now on 6600 miles, has averaged just over 28mpg per OBC in that time (mainly good long journeys), hasnt had any faults that have required visit to dealer, it does occasionally have a clanging brake pedal (known issue with no solution yet and mine is very very occasionally), and only gripe is I can open all of the windows if I sit down with the key in my pocket with tight jeans on!!
My trousers aren't that tight!

In all seriousness - overall I think it's a really nice car - probably the best car I've ever owned. If I was buying again I would go for a higher spec as I miss keyless entry (although car will start with key in pocket), memory mirrors for parking and VOC. I ordered the car from the first UK delivery and there was no discounting so I'm paying quite a lot when others have higher spec cars for less - but as I've said before that's the price for early adoption. Hopefully I'll be able to get a T8 next time.

There's been a few software problems - one requiring dealer input. The exhaust heat shield appears to be rattling but I'm sure that can be sorted otherwise all ok. Given its on standard suspension etc the ride is very good and I enjoy how comfortable it is. Seats are fantastic - even in our standard trim.

Overall we're averaging around 26-28mpg hitting the higher numbers over a weekend where we might drive longer distances.

Still enjoying owning a car that nobody else seems to have. Still in single digits for sightings of others and that's living in London.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter Lee For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 21st, 2018, 22:48   #39
isleaiw
Master Member

Quote:
My trousers aren't that tight!

In all seriousness - overall I think it's a really nice car - probably the best car I've ever owned. If I was buying again I would go for a higher spec as I miss keyless entry (although car will start with key in pocket), memory mirrors for parking and VOC. I ordered the car from the first UK delivery and there was no discounting so I'm paying quite a lot when others have higher spec cars for less - but as I've said before that's the price for early adoption. Hopefully I'll be able to get a T8 next time.

There's been a few software problems - one requiring dealer input. The exhaust heat shield appears to be rattling but I'm sure that can be sorted otherwise all ok. Given its on standard suspension etc the ride is very good and I enjoy how comfortable it is. Seats are fantastic - even in our standard trim.

Overall we're averaging around 26-28mpg hitting the higher numbers over a weekend where we might drive longer distances.

Still enjoying owning a car that nobody else seems to have. Still in single digits for sightings of others and that's living in London.
Thanks.

I saw an inscription in grey by embankment / Royal Horseguards hotel the other day - private number started C13.... wonder if it's anyone on here?

Early adoption is always expensive...
isleaiw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to isleaiw For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 24th, 2018, 01:51   #40
J30 YAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike95 View Post
8400 here.

Mike
Anyhing to report Mike. How is the car behaving? Did you have any issues with it?

Thanks