Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 General > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Set of Volvo Cassini Wheels

Views : 1483

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 6th, 2017, 19:45   #1
Firthy

Default Set of Volvo Cassini Wheels

For sale are 4 x Volvo Cassini 17" Alloy Wheels 225/50/R17 from my MY10 Volvo V70 for £200.

I bought new rims and tyres for my car and took these originals off with the intention of fitting winter tyres to them but never got round to it.

Located in Aberdeen, however am often between Aberdeen and Edinburgh and will be heading down to Worcester in a few weeks time so possibility of dropping them off enroute. Alternatively could look at palleting them but not sure of costs involved.

The tyres are all around legal minimum depth but really this listing is for the rims.

Condition is pretty good, see photos.
1 rim has some bubbling around bolts
Some light kerbing on the others but nothing major.

Have been stored on the 'tyre tree' as seen in photo. This is also for sale for £20 if you want it.

Rest of images:
http://imgur.com/a/DaB7U

Any questions, let me know.

Cheers,
Firthy
Firthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2017, 19:58   #2
Canen

Default Offer

Hi Firthy,

Would you consider selling only one wheel? I just need one for my car. I live in London and I can arrange for a reputated courier to pick it from your address if you could put it in a box or wrap it in cardboard and clingfilm.. Many thanks. Canen
Canen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2017, 14:40   #3
Firthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canen View Post
Hi Firthy,

Would you consider selling only one wheel? I just need one for my car. I live in London and I can arrange for a reputated courier to pick it from your address if you could put it in a box or wrap it in cardboard and clingfilm.. Many thanks. Canen
Canen,

Sorry for slight delay in reply. These have now been sold as a set and collected.

Good luck in your search for a single
Firthy is offline   Reply With Quote