Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 140/164 Series General > 140/164 Series Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Wanted - Cherished Volvo 140/164

Views : 16696

Replies : 25

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 18th, 2017, 12:23   #21
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewBrown View Post
Thank you for your question, I'm pleased you have asked. Our commission sale service has proved hugely popular and successful for classic car owners to sell their car without the common pitfalls and associated risks that sadly often come hand in hand with selling privately.

I've had more trouble and problems with cars and their "warranties" sold to me by dealers than any car I bought privately ever
Can I ask how this relates to our company, have you ever bought a car from us?
KGF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2018, 20:51   #22
amazondean
amazondean

Woops. Wrong thread
amazondean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2019, 13:32   #23
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Dear members

Are you thinking of selling your classic low mileage Volvo? If so we could offer you a quick hassle free transaction. Please call 01733 425140 or email: sales@kgfclassiccars.co.uk

Best regards

Karl
KGF Classic Cars
Old Nov 28th, 2019, 20:55   #24
morwenna240

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGF1 View Post
Hello Billy

Thank you for your question, I'm pleased you have asked. Our commission sale service has proved hugely popular and successful for classic car owners to sell their car without the common pitfalls and associated risks that sadly often come hand in hand with selling privately.

We undertake the complete sale process from start to finish, having agreed prior to this the return figure to the vehicle owner. Once this is agreed, no fees or commission percentage is deducted. It is our job to establish a margin on top of the sellers desired return figure.

The seller can rest assured knowing that the whole process is dealt with by us, from enquiries, viewings, negotiation and the inevitable non genuine interest that may be attracted. From a security aspect, the seller does not have to deal with people visiting their home and nor do they have to handle the actual transaction and the associated risks and scams that can occur.

Finally, our marketing expertise, wide audience reach and added buyer confidence often means we are able to achieve a higher price than if the seller were to handle the sale themselves.

Best regards

Steve
KGF Classic Cars
Yes, i get all the above, Steve, all valid points. Yet, the fact remains that you need to make your profit. This pushes up the price, above "market". So, why would we? If you where dealing in high end stuff, Bugattis, Dusenbergs, etc, it would be no prob, folks in that market can afford your profit. In the 140, Amazon, PV's, etc, less so. Kind regards, Mark.
morwenna240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morwenna240 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 10:37   #25
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Hello members

Perhaps instead of tucking your prized classic Volvo away for winter, we'd love to buy it from you. Please call 01733 425140 or go to our website if you are thinking of selling.

Best regards

Karl
Old Mar 10th, 2021, 13:06   #26
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Hello members

Hopefully your prized classic Volvo is soon emerging from winter hibernation. Perhaps you have thought of selling, if so we'd love to buy it from you. Please call 01733 425140 or go to our website if you are thinking of selling.

Best regards

Karl