Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V70/850 dog cage cage & guard

Views : 1772

Replies : 8

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 1st, 2009, 21:26   #1
mud

Default V70/850 dog cage cage & guard

I have a complete genuine dog cage for a P1 V70 or 850 in excellent condition. The kit comprises of a drop down hydraulic dog guard, which can be used separately, and a mesh divider that splits the boot in half and a mesh door all in grey. It comes with all the fixings needed. The only parts that require permanent fitting are a small plate that fixes to the floor and one that fixes to the plastic on the side of the boot. It can be taken in or out in less than 5 minutes and can be stored flat upright against the dog guard, or on the floor when not in use. The cage basically covers half the boot

The opening is 23 inches wide and 30 inches tall

The interior dimensions are 29 inches from the dog guard to the tail gate rising to 40 inches at the bottom to allow for the slope of the rear seat.

The width is 22 inches at the smallest point where the wheel arch potrudes into the car rising to 29 inches at the bottom point of the side window

The height is 30 inches.

Make me an offer. I might do a deal on some bits for my 97 V70 T5. I'm looking for some better suspension/bushes/a decent bonnet and rear bumper in dark grey/a luggage cover/some new plugs and leads etc/a 7 seat conversion in black leather/any performance bits, exhausts etc. If you're interested let me know. I accept paypal and can post.

Cheers Mud
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dog guard 1.jpg (36.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg dog guard 2.jpg (52.9 KB, 28 views)
mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 01:19   #2
award

Cool almost a swap !!

i have just purchased a 1999 t plate v70 7 seater. I am looking for a dog cage set-up like urs for my black labrador. Any ball-park figure for your cage? Its a shame ur looking for a black leather 7 seater mod - as i prob would have swapped you my black velour ones!! I'm almost sure its velour anyway - i havent actually physically had delivery yet - car is in garage having timing adjusted atm.
award is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 01:33   #3
MattBennett

I will offer £100 plus shipping if I am not able to collect the next week or so.
MattBennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 21:21   #4
mud

Default ?

Hi guys. The kit is advertised at work as well and I've had a provisional offer of £130. I should know by Friday. In the mean time I'm still interested is a 7 seat conversion or some sunspension etc.

Cheers Mud
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 17:17   #5
MattBennett

Mud if your sale falls through my offer still stands. Im picking the car up over the weekend and wont be a million miles from Reading, I will come to you and pay cash on collection.
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 17:06   #6
MattBennett

Is this still for sale?
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 20:15   #7
MattBennett

Thanks very much item is spot on!
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 23:35   #8
mud

Default Thanks

Excellent! It eas good to meet you, I hope the R worked out!

Cheers Mud
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 08:08   #9
MattBennett

Mud, dunno if you have seen the pics in the Intros/lounge section but R is a keeper chuffed to bits with it. Thanks once again and good luck with your project